We Will Lose Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

newton_tom_cat

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
- it's a road game.
- 9ers are better this year.
- willis will shut down our pathetic running game single handedly, leaving the rest of their D to focus on stopping Cassell -- which they will.
- pats are demoralized after embarressing loss to miami. having a week off only made matters worse as they got to sit around and stew.

question is, will this loss put us in a season long tail spin from which we'll never recover?

Any Given Sunday... but I think we have enough to pull this one out. Prediction 24-17... There is no tailspin this yr and to say that is quite silly. They lost one game.

- it's a road game.
- willis will shut down our pathetic running game single handedly, leaving the rest of their D to focus on stopping Cassell -- which they will.
- pats are demoralized after embarressing loss to miami. having a week off only made matters worse as they got to sit around and stew.

question is, will this loss put us in a season long tail spin from which we'll never recover?

Tommy me boy.
You're indulging in what's known as 'projection'. Since you yourself are a loser, you find it easy to project a loser's mentality onto other things, especially things that are NOT losers in order to deal with your feelings of inadequacy. Develop a positive approach to life. Work assiduously and slowly climb out of the nadir of loserhood in which you wallow.

Oh, and the Pats WIN today.

Start thinking that way.

Last edited:
Tom
Feel free to jump off the bandwagon. Believe me none of us will miss you.

NTC -
Why do you continue to spew your garbage?

Willis is a GOOD MLB, but he's not the next coming of J.C. He won't shut the run game down by himself. The O-line has their work cut out for them. But this is a very experienced O-line and if you don't think that Belichick and Dante were working with them all this week, you need your head examined

Did I miss the karma thread or is this it?

- it's a road game.

Here are a couple of tips to help you get by in life:
-Don't pee in the wind.
-Look both ways before you cross the street.
-Don't bet on football.

That is all.

Last edited:
Maybe this was an attempt at reverse psychology or some such garbage.

Lose two games in a row after the first one was an embarrassing lay down after a bye week? Not likely and if it ever did happen look out for the impending apocalypse(?)

- it's a road game.

Tom, The Pats called and asked that you edit the title of the thread and change from "We" to "They"

Apparently, you're no longer on the payroll.

Everyone has a right to their opinion. My opinion is that you're not really such a great fan or maybe you're just in a little funk. Pats win 31-17.

I try not to over think a posters motives. Instead I look at the body of work to decide if this is satire or karma.

It's not,IMO. Every message board has posters like this. Every message board also has an ignore feature. That is the one thing I miss about being a moderator, I can't use that feature anymore.

Last edited:
Tom, The Pats called and asked that you edit the title of the thread and change from "We" to "They"

Apparently, you're no longer on the payroll.

Very good point. In his case, we don't know who his "we" is.

I think the PAts will win today. BUT I am nervous about it. Just kind of a trap game, most ppl thinking Pats will win....

it's a road game.

49ers are 1-1 in their two home games so far, with a opening week loss to the Cardinals

9ers are better this year.

I'd say significantly better than last year, think most would agree.

willis will shut down our pathetic running game single handedly, leaving the rest of their D to focus on stopping Cassell -- which they will.

Our running game ranks 18th in the NFL despite having a 1 game disadvantage to a majority of the league. Our current ranking is ahead of the Bills, Steelers, Jets and Colts and one spot behind the Chargers.

The 49ers rank 21st overall in rush defense. We statistically win this match up, so don't see what the major concern is.

pats are demoralized after embarressing loss to miami. having a week off only made matters worse as they got to sit around and stew.

Pats are 8-0 after a double-digit loss since 2003.

Surely you realized the team used the week off to improve, not sulk in misery?

Entertaining your assumption of going 2-2, no that does not put a team into a season long tail spin. If you're 2-2 after 4 games you're in the "Alright" category.

Everyone has a right to their opinion. My opinion is that you're not really such a great fan or maybe you're just in a little funk. Pats win 31-17.

Tom is actually a very good fan if you define fan as spoiled kneejerk critic resident troll. He's been in a little funk since the day he joined. The fact that this team is 20-2 during his voice of doom and gloom tenure here just tends to obscure the logic of his thought process just being well ahead of the curve that just has to be coming sooner or later.

Tom is just crying out for attention...:attention:

:trolls:

Last edited:
- it's a road game.

yep we suck, brady is gone for the year, the 49ers look somewhat tough, and we just got killed by the dolphins.

Looks like you'll have to stop posting and wait a year.

some of you are just pathetic. You make the whole Patriots fanbase look like jagoffs to anyone you come in contact with. Not that i care or anything.....

Do not understand this rationale, perhaps it would have been valid during the lean years, but not in this franchise and in this day and age..

- it's a road game.

Insults1.jpg

it's a road game.

49ers are 1-1 in their two home games so far, with a opening week loss to the Cardinals

9ers are better this year.

I'd say significantly better than last year, think most would agree.

willis will shut down our pathetic running game single handedly, leaving the rest of their D to focus on stopping Cassell -- which they will.

Our running game ranks 18th in the NFL despite having a 1 game disadvantage to a majority of the league. Our current ranking is ahead of the Bills, Steelers, Jets and Colts and one spot behind the Chargers.

The 49ers rank 21st overall in rush defense. We statistically win this match up, so don't see what the major concern is.

pats are demoralized after embarressing loss to miami. having a week off only made matters worse as they got to sit around and stew.

Pats are 8-0 after a double-digit loss since 2003.

Surely you realized the team used the week off to improve, not sulk in misery?

Entertaining your assumption of going 2-2, no that does not put a team into a season long tail spin. If you're 2-2 after 4 games you're in the "Alright" category.

man, i love what u did here and how u actually used proof for your points...

but i felt obliged to remind u that the OP still wont see right...

maybe its reverse karma kind of thread like bill simmons pulls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back