PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We need to rally our Patriot family this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevePatsFan

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
For better or for worse with what has transpired, no matter how you or I feel about, we have a huge game this weekend, and our team needs our support this weekend more than ever.
Back to the field will be the best cure for what is ailing us all, our players and especially our coaches need us to be in full throat this weekend, we must show them support in the best way we can.

Bill screwed up embarrassed us all and we are all paying the price. It is what it is, it happened we got punished its time to move forward get back to the task at hand, winning games.

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I hope Bill gets a lot of support at the game this weekend, as bad as this mistake is, it does not change the fact that he has given me and my family some of the greatest moments in sports since he came to this franchise.

The legitimacy of our dynasty is never in question to me, the haters have tried to discredit us since the tuck rule, I don’t care what they said then I sure as hell can care less now.

Classless players like Hines ward piling on, crying about us stealing Defensive signals. (I have no idea how that would effect his pathetic offense) To me that just makes no sense and sounds like sour grapes of a petty man.

If it was possible for me there Sunday night, I would cheer Bill on harder than I ever have, because as real fans we need to show up and be there when our team needs us most!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes