PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wayne Chrebet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Wayne and Troy were great. Wayne was definitely tougher, but Troy was more versatile...clearly

I have no idea as to the OP's motives, but it seems he would have been better served by starting a thread with a more coherent theme regarding Chrebet. Here was a guy who everyone could get behind...he was tough, reliable, smart, and focused. He did not have the skills of a Welker (or an Al Toon, to mention another Jets great who sadly retired early because of concussions), but he was a fantastic player, one well-worth remembering in a week when Troy Brown is being remembered.

Even though we are Pats fans here, we can celebrate toughness and quality in our opponents...I know that.

Last edited:
Hard to hate Chrebet, not that he was the best, or even close to the best, it was his story. Small school local white kid, not a big guy, undrafted walk on, beat the odds to make the team. He was kind of an every man.

Hence the abundance of love for just a decent WR. Tell me how "tough" and "hard working" he is:rolleyes:

Hence the abundance of love for just a decent WR. Tell me how "tough" and "hard working" he is:rolleyes:

You have got to be kidding me.

you hit the nail right on the head. He was merely an average WR who was hyped up b/c he was white.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
WC is more like a Vince Papale, no one comes close to being Troy Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back