PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Watch games live?

Patriot to the Core

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Anyone know where we can watch Patriots game live in the UK? I know ESPN do some of the games and on channel 5 they show random NFL games.

Any help would be great, otherwise it is just watching the highlights :eek:

Anyone know where we can watch Patriots game live in the UK? I know ESPN do some of the games and on channel 5 they show random NFL games.

Any help would be great, otherwise it is just watching the highlights :eek:

Sky sports have 2 games every sunday - quite often the Pats are one of the games. If not they have a feature on the red button (i cant remember the name - might be red zone?) where they show all the touchdowns as they happen accross the NFL. Its a bit like Soccer Saturday but with live images rather than commentators describing what is happening. Oh and theres no Paul Merson!

Failing that finding streams on t'internet might be worth a shot.

Sky sports have 2 games every sunday - quite often the Pats are one of the games. If not they have a feature on the red button (i cant remember the name - might be red zone?) where they show all the touchdowns as they happen accross the NFL. Its a bit like Soccer Saturday but with live images rather than commentators describing what is happening. Oh and theres no Paul Merson!

Failing that finding streams on t'internet might be worth a shot.

Cheers, I found a website that does free streaming but cut's out after a while! I ain't paying extra for sky sports packages haha, cheers! :)

p.s and no charlie nichols!

Last edited:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back