PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Watch games live?

Patriot to the Core

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Anyone know where we can watch Patriots game live in the UK? I know ESPN do some of the games and on channel 5 they show random NFL games.

Any help would be great, otherwise it is just watching the highlights :eek:

Anyone know where we can watch Patriots game live in the UK? I know ESPN do some of the games and on channel 5 they show random NFL games.

Any help would be great, otherwise it is just watching the highlights :eek:

Sky sports have 2 games every sunday - quite often the Pats are one of the games. If not they have a feature on the red button (i cant remember the name - might be red zone?) where they show all the touchdowns as they happen accross the NFL. Its a bit like Soccer Saturday but with live images rather than commentators describing what is happening. Oh and theres no Paul Merson!

Failing that finding streams on t'internet might be worth a shot.

Sky sports have 2 games every sunday - quite often the Pats are one of the games. If not they have a feature on the red button (i cant remember the name - might be red zone?) where they show all the touchdowns as they happen accross the NFL. Its a bit like Soccer Saturday but with live images rather than commentators describing what is happening. Oh and theres no Paul Merson!

Failing that finding streams on t'internet might be worth a shot.

Cheers, I found a website that does free streaming but cut's out after a while! I ain't paying extra for sky sports packages haha, cheers! :)

p.s and no charlie nichols!

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes