PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WaPo's Sally Jenkins profile of Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is TB's rookie card worth?

I hated this line by kraft ..“They did us a favor,” says New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft. He is just talking rhetoric like a fan .
I loved it.

The Brady brood is clearly comfortable with Sally.

Tom Sr holds nothing back..lol

I think sis Julie is the one married to Youk?

Only Tom Brady can get away with watching football and not lying in bed next to a Brazilian supermodel worth $400m:p

Loved the Pioli story.

I hated this line by kraft ..“They did us a favor,” says New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft. He is just talking rhetoric like a fan .

It's like him trying to justify to himself how he has acted throughout defamegate, so he doesn't have to feel too guilty.

Sorry Bob, but you failed Brady, BB, and us fans , miserably.

Last edited:
The article is great, but this image says as much as the whole piece:

494868466.jpg

IIRC we were up big when the photo was taken. I remarked to my wife that that single action, missing a play when the outcome wasn't in doubt demonstrated how driven he is to be the GOAT.

Can't read articles like this enough.

Also, Quite the quotes for ms Jenkins. It seems her deflategate stand made her some friends from team Brady.
Yeah, she clearly got access and candor that most sports writers don't, and that idiots like the MCI and CHB can only dream about getting.

This is another excellent article by Jenkins. She is clearly a fan of Tom's. However although I loved the new anecdotes I learned about our obsessive QB, she STILL didn't "finish the sentence". She still didn't come out and say the words, "Tom is playing like a man who was falsely accused and want to prove his innocence".

She tip toes all around it. It is certainly implied all over the place. But she never actually comes out and says it. BTW - the one sentence I didn't like was the one where she states that his innocence or guilt isn't going to be settle by the court, as if it is still in doubt.

Nothing can be further from the truth. The proof of his innocence has been available for months. Christ, the league can't even prove a crime was committed, let alone whether Brady had a hand in it. Why don't any of this writers have the courage to just come out and say it. Why do they continually leave the issue of his guilt or innocence in question.

This is another excellent article by Jenkins. She is clearly a fan of Tom's. However although I loved the new anecdotes I learned about our obsessive QB, she STILL didn't "finish the sentence". She still didn't come out and say the words, "Tom is playing like a man who was falsely accused and want to prove his innocence".

She tip toes all around it. It is certainly implied all over the place. But she never actually comes out and says it. BTW - the one sentence I didn't like was the one where she states that his innocence or guilt isn't going to be settle by the court, as if it is still in doubt.

Nothing can be further from the truth. The proof of his innocence has been available for months. Christ, the league can't even prove a crime was committed, let alone whether Brady had a hand in it. Why don't any of this writers have the courage to just come out and say it. Why do they continually leave the issue of his guilt or innocence in question.
What are you talking about there's plenty of proof!

"Tom Brady did it" Roger Goodell...:rolleyes:

What is TB's rookie card worth?

Whatever somebody's willing to pay for it. I really don't think about the value of it since I plan on keeping it for my Boston Sports Themed Man Cave.

I pulled a Sp Authentic Dual auto A Rodger and A Smith RC back in '05. Didn't get it graded until a year ago lol. So I'm one of those people.

Yeah 12 is a good number for sure!

Definitely a keeper! I think this is the golden age of quarterbacks with Brady, Manning and Rodgers. The fact that these cards are low produced is going to help their long term value.

This is what happens when a real journalist writes an article. Note how many people she sought out for input. We are inundated with lazy ignorant hacks, some of whom can turn a phrase (Shank) or do the work when they feel it supports their agenda going in (Borges). Most are prostitutes (Mort) or pure idiots (Volin). Thanks for posting this.
Excellent assessment of four wildly overpaid Knights of the Keyboard.

The article is great, but this image says as much as the whole piece:

494868466.jpg

Yeah I get nervous when the GOAT starts pounding the turf with his throwing hand when Suh is close by!

DeflateGate got Tom Brady mad, and the rest of the NFL is paying the price

Sally Jenkins shows once again that she's a fan.
"At the start of training camp last summer, wide receiver Julian Edelman told a local radio station, “You don’t want a mad Tom Brady, and he’s a little ticked off.” Less than two weeks ago Brady threw for four touchdowns in a 36-7 victory over the Miami Dolphins, yet still pounded the ground in frustration over a single missed third-down pass. His wife told Kraft that she woke up recently at 3:30 in the morning to find her husband studying film and was apoplectic when she realised he wasn't in the toilet scrubbing!"

Fixed the Giselle quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back