PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WaPo's Sally Jenkins profile of Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what hes trying to say but it pisses me off.

They didn't do us any favors. What he should have said was.....

"From the onset, the league and other owners had an agenda against our team was unfounded, unfair and based on jealousy. In the 20 years we've owned this team, we've always played by the rules- even when Goodell sent out that midnight memo telling teams to stop videotaping from the sidelines before he had the competition committee's approval. I'm just happy that we are 8-0, very motivated, and the greatest player this league has ever seen is kicking ass on a weekly basis- just as he did in court.

Last edited:
5d262c40d382373601fbde338850e2cf.jpg

Somebody really needs to hide Bob's keys to the liquor cabinet. o_O

The NFL did us a favor? Not yet it hasn't!

The NFL (up to a point) with considerable help from Mr. Kraft, and ESPN robbed us all of a at least a portion of the joy that a fan base normally gets to experience after winning a Super Bowl.

A champion shouldn't have to defend itself over and over for 9+ months, about bogus charges that took at least some of the joy out of the championship experience.

If we win SB 50, THEN I'll say that maybe they did us a favor. That alone will make up for it. But until then, the NFL & ESPN can go to hell for what they did in trying to screw us, and what they are still up to in the appeal.

Last edited:
At best trying to rewrite the narrative and at worst holy Stockholm syndrome.

Really the other prisoners did me a favor with the gang rape and the colostomy bag comes in quite handy.

I'm sure BB feels like it's a big favor to be missing a first round pick in the next draft. So out of touch.

I understand what hes trying to say but it pisses me off.

They didn't do us any favors. What he should have said was.....

"From the onset, the league and other owners had an agenda against our that was unfounded, unfair and based on jealousy. In the 20 years we've owned this team, we've always played by the rules- even when Goodell sent out that midnight memo telling teams to stop videotaping from the sidelines before he had the competition committee's approval. I'm just happy that we are 8-0, very motivated, and the greatest player this league has every seen is kicking ass on a weekly basis- just as he did in court.
Or he can say nothing now and STFU. He didnt say anything when he had a chance. If we were 4-4 would he say same thing ?

I said it last week and I'll say it again, it's time for Bob to go. Jonathan should be CEO.

Only an idiot looks at what the NFL did to the Patriots and thinks that the league did the team a favor. The only reason he feels that way is because he has a coach who only focuses on football and a HOF QB with an enormous chip on his shoulder.

Hmmmmm.............a thread taking shots at Krafty Kraft............I've been saving up for the right time....................................
Not a single photo on the interweb of Jonathan Kraft and potential (at one time) step mother Ricki Lander. And I can't remember ever seeing images of the "boss' niece" in the skybox during a game.
No booster seat for the tweener?
.........................................just sayin

He's just commenting on the silver lining of a cloud. There are good reasons to be upset with Kraft, but this isn't one of them.

The NFL did us a favor? Not yet it hasn't!

The NFL (up to a point) with considerable help from Mr. Kraft, and ESPN robbed us all of a at least a portion of the joy that a fan base normally gets to experience after winning a Super Bowl.

A champion shouldn't have to defend itself over and over for 9+ months, about bogus charges that took at least some of the joy out of the championship experience.

If we win SB 50, THEN I'll say that maybe they did us a favor. That alone will make up for it. But until then, the NFL & ESPN can go to hell for what they did in trying to screw us, and what they are still up to in the appeal.

I agree, except you forgot to add Kraft to the list of those who should go to hell. He's as complicit as anyone.

Hmmmmm.............a thread taking shots at Krafty Kraft............I've been saving up for the right time....................................
Not a single photo on the interweb of Jonathan Kraft and potential (at one time) step mother Ricki Lander. And I can't remember ever seeing images of the "boss' niece" in the skybox during a game.
No booster seat for the tweener?
.........................................just sayin

Not a lot of "social" kinds of photos of Jonathan Kraft period -- e.g. with his own wife, assuming he has one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back