PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Waiting List ticket sales. Has anyone been successful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoke Eater

Rookie
Reaction score
I've been trying for 3 hours and it seems like Ticketmaster won't accept the password or something. Has anyone gotten ticktets?

What happens when you put in your password?

i was in right at 10 and nothing, took the password fine though. Are you using the link that was in the e-mail sent out?

It says the tickets are not available or the password is incorrect and tries to direct me to the Ticket Exchange. It doesn't state that the tickets are gone. It says they are unavailable as if they aren't on sale yet. I was just wondering if ANYONE on the wait list got tickets this morning.

This has happened before and they've sent an email with the correct password.

Last edited:
It says the tickets are not available or the password is incorrect and tries to direct me to the Ticket Exchange. It doesn't state that the tickets are gone. It says they are unavailable as if they aren't on sale yet. I was just wondering if ANYONE on the wait list got tickets this morning.

This has happened before and they've sent an email with the correct password.

If you got as far as seeing the "search" then they are just sold out. That's what I just saw when I used the password. I'm getting the Ticket Exchange message as well.

PS. I did get a couple of ticktes at 10:00 however

Atleast someone got some. I'm getting sick of all these bandwagon jumpers and corporate fans snatching up all the tickets.

I saw a lot more football back when we sucked. Maybe I'll go to a Bruins game instead.

If you got as far as seeing the "search" then they are just sold out. That's what I just saw when I used the password. I'm getting the Ticket Exchange message as well.

wait you got tickets this morning? what time were you on?

LUCKY, I was on right at 10 and NOTHING. What'd you get for seats? Just curious what levels they released. Really hoping the chargers return as many tix as the jaguars did :)

LUCKY, I was on right at 10 and NOTHING. What'd you get for seats? Just curious what levels they released. Really hoping the chargers return as many tix as the jaguars did :)

do you think the returned ticket thing will happen again?

Last edited:
as long as the chargers don't use all their tickets, i'm pretty sure it will happen again. I'm definately keeping an eye on it, especially come thu/fri.

I'm getting sick of all these bandwagon jumpers and corporate fans snatching up all the tickets.
...and I'm getting sick of people constantly referring to people at the game as bandwagon, corporate, etc.

If the visiting team returned tickets thing doesn't work out, Ticketmaster ALWAYS releases tickets 1 and 2 days before the event, check there around like 4:30-5 on Fri/Sat

*Last resort - get to Gillette before the parking lots open and go straight to the Ticket Booths (this was pointed out on a comment on Reiss's Pieces on boston.com)

I got a couple in the 200's but they're not together. No biggie, I'll tailgate before and after the game with my buddy and sit with fellow Pats fans(I hope) during the game. I could have waited to see if the Ticket Exchange get a couple together but i didn't want to risk it.

Last edited:
Is my thinking correct that the 15 degree game time temps with 20 mph winds will drive fans away from this game even though it's the AFCCG?

Is my thinking correct that the 15 degree game time temps with 20 mph winds will drive fans away from this game even though it's the AFCCG?

thinkin the same thing

i'm hoping so!

Yea I am shooting for that too. I remember for the Tennessee playoff game a couple years back tickets were very easy to get because of the weather.

I had one in Section 302 in my cart this morning and then I got greedy and wanted to go for Lower Level. Never got another one.

I am thinking I can get something better either with Ticketmaster later this week, Returned Tickets or Ticketexchange. I think some of the cheese and win crowd will bail because of the cold weather.

I had one in Section 302 in my cart this morning and then I got greedy and wanted to go for Lower Level. Never got another one.

I am thinking I can get something better either with Ticketmaster later this week, Returned Tickets or Ticketexchange. I think some of the cheese and win crowd will bail because of the cold weather.

yea same here. im gonna try for later this week, ill give tomorrow a try too. i got extemely lucky last week, went on friday night and got a single in section 121, row 9. best seats ive ever been in.

and i cant blame ya for being greedy, im hoping for lower level, because im not sure whether or not i want to be that high up when its a negative wind chill.

Last edited:
yea same here. im gonna try for later this week, ill give tomorrow a try too. i got extemely lucky last week, went on friday night and got a single in section 121, row 9. best seats ive ever been in.

and i cant blame ya for being greedy, im hoping for lower level, because im not sure whether or not i want to be that high up when its a negative wind chill.

Yeah, it was section 302, Row 24, I can just imagine the wind up there.

I already have a Standing Room ticket so I'm in no matter what. Hopefully something better will pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes