PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vrabel has Swollen Ankle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, when are we going to catch a break?!? (And I don't mean that literally as we have already caught many "breaks" this season)

Looks like we jumped to a conclusion that BB was just testing out the backups. After his concussion/stinger whatever it was last week Vrabel spoke to the media which was a great sign since BB doesn't let injured players speak to the mediots. Nothings been easy for this team since the day camp opened. I mean...how many teams have guys suffer back to back to back scaphoid fractures....:rolleyes:

Considering it could have been a break or a sprain I'll be thankful it's just swollen.

Hopefully, it's just a sprain. Those things can swell up nasty but go down after a couple of days. I hope, I hope.

Looks like we jumped to a conclusion that BB was just testing out the backups. After his concussion/stinger whatever it was last week Vrabel spoke to the media which was a great sign since BB doesn't let injured players speak to the mediots. Nothings been easy for this team since the day camp opened. I mean...how many teams have guys suffer back to back to back scaphoid fractures....:rolleyes:
There's no reason to not think he also strained that ankle last week too, he certainly went down awkwardly enough. Well, it is what it is.

I highly highly doubt we will see mays in the starting line up. If Mike is hurt the pats will just move to the 4-3.

note I would also be suprised to see him out of the line up this week..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes