PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

VIDEO: Patriots Halftime Ceremony For Brady

Pretty jarring to see Brady out here with chains and bling on.

Again, here's a quick link to it if you missed it:
I really thought there'd be more people commenting on what was said, given the history of the board.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Thank you for posting this. Kind of surreal watching this. Yeah I know he's retired and all but it doesn't really seem official until now. Like putting the last period on a great novel. I feel like all of my hopes and wildest dreams of a football fan came true because of TFB. What a legend.

We never got to see this in the UK, appreciate the video.

Really disappointing that the Kraftsies didn't do anything substantial other than "fast-tracking" his status into the Patriots HOF.

Should have at the very least, retired his number.

Unveil a statue.

Reactions: sb1
Really disappointing that the Kraftsies didn't do anything substantial other than "fast-tracking" his status into the Patriots HOF.

Unveil a statue.
They going to have to fill 68,000 seats in June so I think you kind of have to save those sorts of things for the big day.

As corny and cliche as it might have been it was cathartic to hear him say Patriot for life.

Unveil a statue.
I think the plan is to do that on 6/12/24

I really hope you guys are right.
Me too. But we'll just wait and see.

That said, it's kind of like the one day contract thing for me. I'd love to see him sign one and retire a Patriot. I'd love a statue. I'd love a ring of honor. I'd love his number retired. But I don't need those. I just needed Brady back to being a Patriot and I got that. After that, it's all bonus.

They going to have to fill 68,000 seats in June so I think you kind of have to save those sorts of things for the big day.

As corny and cliche as it might have been it was cathartic to hear him say Patriot for life.
Yeah, I agree. They can't roll out a statue, a ring of honor, a giant flag and have time to speak during a 15 minute halftime. My guess is they'll really go over the top on 6/12, and there will be no rush to get it done. They'll have musical acts and multiple speakers. It'll be a real event, as it should be.

I really want to point out that we listened to people ***** a lot on how it ended. A lot. I really think the lack of comment on it is really stunning. I think the 'Patriot for life" statement really was succinct and put to bed all that crap. I can tell you I am happy he's back home where he belongs.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back