VIDEO: On Wes Welker's Birthday, A Look Back At Career Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
VIDEO: On Wes Welker's Birthday, A Look Back At Career Highlights

Robert Alvarez

The NFL shares Wes Welker throwback footage over Twitter to celebrate his birthday.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

I didn’t see this one in there...

...and I hate that this is the one I think of first. :thaman:

That still hurts. Thanks Mr religious guy.

That still hurts. Thanks Mr religious guy.

“Mr. Religious Guy”... I suppose that nickname for me was inevitable... due to both my fanatical obsession with Seinfeld, and my seemingly limitless supply of cat GIFs. :)

Loved his trash talk.... mic ed up one game, after a reception he yelled at the opponents bench and the corner, “you can’t f...ing cover me.”

Loved his trash talk.... mic ed up one game, after a reception he yelled at the opponents bench and the corner, “you can’t f...ing cover me.”
Didn't he also tell the Colts "you ****ing suck?"

Read this thread just to see how many posts happened before the "drop" was mentioned. Should have known :/

Read this thread just to see how many posts happened before the "drop" was mentioned. Should have known :/

Sorry. As I said above, I hate myself that the “drop” is the first thing I think of now. So many great and wildly productive years... and yet that’s where my mind goes. It’s not fair to him as a Patriot. :thaman:

Sorry. As I said above, I hate myself that the “drop” is the first thing I think of now. So many great and wildly productive years... and yet that’s where my mind goes. It’s not fair to him as a Patriot. :thaman:
This may sound crazy, but you don't have to post the first thing that comes to your mind. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back