VIDEO: On Wes Welker's Birthday, A Look Back At Career Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
VIDEO: On Wes Welker's Birthday, A Look Back At Career Highlights

Robert Alvarez

The NFL shares Wes Welker throwback footage over Twitter to celebrate his birthday.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

I didn’t see this one in there...

...and I hate that this is the one I think of first. :thaman:

That still hurts. Thanks Mr religious guy.

That still hurts. Thanks Mr religious guy.

“Mr. Religious Guy”... I suppose that nickname for me was inevitable... due to both my fanatical obsession with Seinfeld, and my seemingly limitless supply of cat GIFs. :)

Loved his trash talk.... mic ed up one game, after a reception he yelled at the opponents bench and the corner, “you can’t f...ing cover me.”

Loved his trash talk.... mic ed up one game, after a reception he yelled at the opponents bench and the corner, “you can’t f...ing cover me.”
Didn't he also tell the Colts "you ****ing suck?"

Read this thread just to see how many posts happened before the "drop" was mentioned. Should have known :/

Read this thread just to see how many posts happened before the "drop" was mentioned. Should have known :/

Sorry. As I said above, I hate myself that the “drop” is the first thing I think of now. So many great and wildly productive years... and yet that’s where my mind goes. It’s not fair to him as a Patriot. :thaman:

Sorry. As I said above, I hate myself that the “drop” is the first thing I think of now. So many great and wildly productive years... and yet that’s where my mind goes. It’s not fair to him as a Patriot. :thaman:
This may sound crazy, but you don't have to post the first thing that comes to your mind. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Back