PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update on Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez' Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NFL.com: Hernandez out for 4-6 weeks, closer to 6

You seem to be trying to pick fights, which is fine. You're doing it on posts that really aren't amenable to it in the manner you're attempting, though, which is stupid. Note that this was in the question that I was replying to:

Therefore, my answering that question with information on how long it can take for a high ankle sprain to heal is not speculation.

Not trying to picks fights at all. I just think you're responding to things you're not trained or knowledgeable enough to provide actuate information for.

Ingrown hairs can require surgery. I don't like to see AH81 situation blown out of proportion.

You seem to be trying to pick fights, which is fine. You're doing it on posts that really aren't amenable to it in the manner you're attempting, though, which is stupid. Note that this was in the question that I was replying to:

Therefore, my answering that question with information on how long it can take for a high ankle sprain to heal is not speculation.

Please in the future do not refer to my actions or questions as stupid. I don't care if you disagree with my posts but please do not use offensive or insulting language.

I thank you in advance for that.

Not trying to picks fights at all. I just think you're responding to things you're not trained or knowledgeable enough to provide actuate information for.

Ingrown hairs can require surgery. I don't like to see AH81 situation blown out of proportion.

Please feel free to tell me about the medical knowledge/experience I don't have, as well as the inability to access that information that I do have, that should prevent me from answering the question of someone who was actually asking for the information, particularly in the general area of different types of sprained ankles, which is the information that was being sought.

Last edited:

Please in the future do not refer to my actions or questions as stupid. I don't care if you disagree with my posts but please do not use offensive or insulting language.

I thank you in advance for that.

Then don't ask stupid questions or make stupid posts in attempts to start fights. Thank you in advance for that.

Last edited:

Pot meet Kettle...

I thought we went through this with Gronk last year. High ankle sprain = torn ligaments. Not snapped in two, but frayed, etc. It's quite different than a low ankle sprain where there's no damage just inflammation.

Ingrown hairs can require surgery.

You must now post your dermatology credentials.

I thought we went through this with Gronk last year. High ankle sprain = torn ligaments. Not snapped in two, but frayed, etc. It's quite different than a low ankle sprain where there's no damage just inflammation.

There are levels of sprain, all of which can indicate some level of tearing from minor fraying to snapped in two, be it high, medial, or low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back