PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Up Next: Denver - Broncos fans predicting win

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be one of those games where we NEED to use that Matthews guy or we're going to be hating us some Matt Light come monday.

I'm worried about this game. It's in that tough climate, but more than anything you have a coach that knows this offense inside/out controlling a team that knows how to play us. I'm not expect our offense to rock their world unless we shut down the rushing attack. If we can spread them out early, I think we might have some luck getting the ground game established.

The area that I love this match up is for the defense. Denver has a formidable offense, they're getting what they need to get done. But I think this D is the toughest they have faced. I look for us to get into Orton's face, he has terrible habbits of making absolute WTF throws. I look for us to create a lot of those.

Going back on offense, looking at Denver I don't see a lot of studs in the middle. I think their OLBs are their strong points. Perhaps we could see a lot of Freddy up the middle this weekend?

Weather for Sunday in Denver at 4pm EST is expected to be around 40 with a chance of Snow or Snow Flurries...Winter is back Brrrrrrr

Weather for Sunday in Denver at 4pm EST is expected to be around 40 with a chance of Snow or Snow Flurries...Winter is back Brrrrrrr

Wow that would be awesome. Clearly going to be a brutal day for Brady and his WRs that day if it's the case, but that's just the way football should be played :D

This is going to be one of those games where we NEED to use that Matthews guy or we're going to be hating us some Matt Light come monday.

I'm worried about this game. It's in that tough climate, but more than anything you have a coach that knows this offense inside/out controlling a team that knows how to play us. I'm not expect our offense to rock their world unless we shut down the rushing attack. If we can spread them out early, I think we might have some luck getting the ground game established.

The area that I love this match up is for the defense. Denver has a formidable offense, they're getting what they need to get done. But I think this D is the toughest they have faced. I look for us to get into Orton's face, he has terrible habbits of making absolute WTF throws. I look for us to create a lot of those.

Going back on offense, looking at Denver I don't see a lot of studs in the middle. I think their OLBs are their strong points. Perhaps we could see a lot of Freddy up the middle this weekend?

I think this game will be tough too. Anytime the opposing coach knows your offense, defense, QB, coach, tendencies, terminology and personnel it will have a residual effect on execution.

Plus, Denver is at home and playing with a bunch of confidence.

Wow that would be awesome. Clearly going to be a brutal day for Brady and his WRs that day if it's the case, but that's just the way football should be played :D
Brutal day for Brady and the receivers due to it being either cold and/or snowing? I wouldn't assume that. In fact it may have more of an effect on the running game than the passing game. And though Brady didn't play, I seem to recall the receivers doing okay last year in the snow against Arizona.

Let it snow: Patriots can deal with the elements - The Boston Globe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back