PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

***Unofficial Eagles-Bears MNF thread... if anyone cares***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wentz looks awfully good so far for someone who was billed as being the unpolished project vs. the 'pro ready' Goff. Big dude, decently accurate, seems to make his reads and move in the pocket pretty well.

Still amazes me that Goff is on the sidelines. For you to be a #1 pick but be sat for ****ing Case Keenum of all people must suck for you.

"I can see why John Fox gave him number 50."

Uh what?

What on earth is Kelce doing there? Just seemed to decide "I'll block this guy by yanking his face mask, what could go wrong?"

Still amazes me that Goff is on the sidelines. For you to be a #1 pick but be sat for ****ing Case Keenum of all people must suck for you.
Jeff Fisher being Jeff Fisher. Stupid to the core, and seemingly permanently immune from being fired.

So does #62 play for the Bears or the Eagles?

Lamar Houston got crushed on the outside.

Man, sick throw by Wentz while being hit.

Lamar Houston hurt his knee?

Wonder if it is the same one he injured celebrating a sack.

May want to learn to slide Karson.

Trevathan. You can take the Bronco out of the cheap-shotter, but you can't take the cheap-shotter out of the Bronco.

Underachiever? No Gruden, he's just a freaking idiot. A freaking idiot. Stop making excuses for him.

May want to learn to slide Karson.

Yeah, it feels like he is so excited to show off his athleticism knowing not many have seen it that he has no regard for protecting his body.

Chicago has three major problems: Offensive line, running game and secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back