PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

***Unofficial Eagles-Bears MNF thread... if anyone cares***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago is not a good football team.

CaptainObvious.gif

Looks like the Bears have a ball security issue.

And here I thought that the Bears were going to (albeit slightly) improve this year.

I really thought there defense was better than this. Poor tackling, bad angles... it's not a good thing when you are at home and a mediocre team like the Eagles makes you look this bad.

And that's before you look at their pitiful offense.

The Bears offense outside of Jeffery is just brutal to watch. Unfortunately it's the only football game on television. :(

Did the Bears learn NOTHING from the joint practice with the Pats?

Real talk... there's been some really bad football the first two weeks of the season.

So catching the football doesn't appear to be a strength of Agholar.

That was stupid. 3 possession game with a field goal and it's over.

lol nice job bears D.

Lane Johnson, tonight's starting RT for the eagles, is playing while facing a 10 game ped suspension. Supposedly he was allowed to take a 2nd test, the NFL will get back to him. Said 2nd test was reportedly at least a month ago, per BSPN on field bimbo's reporting. Hotel sex scandal hitting the news at 11, carry on.

As much as it pains me, for once I have to agree with Gruden - regardless of how this play turns out.

Makes more sense to kick the field goal and make it a three possession game against a team that has scored only seven points thus far.

As much as it pains me, for once I have to agree with Gruden - regardless of how this play turns out.

Makes more sense to kick the field goal and make it a three possession game against a team that has scored only seven points thus far.

Makes more sense to be disgusted by tge on field report that came prior, and change the channel.

Newsflash new commentator, that happens during every bears game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft