PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

***Unofficial Eagles-Bears MNF thread... if anyone cares***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie Royal seems to me to be the kind of WR BB would find a lot of ways to use. He seems to make plays but not many balls go his way.

Noway Bears get any primetime games aside a Thursday if they aren't in a huge media market.

tumblr_maczxh7gfo1rge9rdo1_500_original_original.jpg

"Field goal doinked.

I don't give a sh!t."

They are giving Wentz a lotta time at the time. Says a lot.

Noway Bears get any primetime games aside a Thursday if they aren't in a huge media market.

I'm surprised they still have bears fans with that idiot Cutler. I'll never forget the Pats game, like near the end of the 1st half. Patriots come with a corner blitz, Marshall is wide open since someone forgets to pick him up or something, and Cutler holds onto the ball and takes the sack. Apparently Cutler scrambles after his 1st read isn't open, and that sure proved it. Bears could have got a field goal if not a TD out of that drive. And the bears were back at their own 20. WTF! I'd commit suicide if I was a bears fan. Why the f*ck is he still the starting QB. f*ck I hate this guy so much!:mad:

Langford isn't very good.

with a good qb that would have been 6

They are giving Wentz a lotta time at the time. Says a lot.

Wentz looks awfully good so far for someone who was billed as being the unpolished project vs. the 'pro ready' Goff. Big dude, decently accurate, seems to make his reads and move in the pocket pretty well.

Really, "Wentz-sylvania"??!! The dude hasn't played 1 game and that's how people feel? Do they know Big Ben plays in the same state...and he actually has WON SUPER BOWLS?

I was driving back from a job and while driving through PA the Wentz-sania was off the charts.

One guy wanted to change the name from the Eagles to the Wentles. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back