PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ultimate Fans Predicting a Blowout in Foxboro...and we're not talking about snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are a couple but under the disguise of concerned Pats fans. At least that's my "homer" take.

Being a homer is fine, actually I prefer homers 10 times over to chicken littles, but some of the comments about Denver taking all of these steps backwards this year (because Manning isn't matching his record setting pace of 2013) are silly.

I think that N.England can compete with anyone at any time, but I don't think there are many who are going to look at Denver's team and automatically see regression and major decline if you're seriously speaking without bias.

As far as seeing any DEN fans, I have seen one or two this week, but they were quite respectful and didn't draw much attention to themselves by getting into pissing matches.

Allow me to introduce you to Mr. Raven Fan and Mr. Steeler Fan.
No doubt. Definitely the top 2 arrogant fanbases in my opinion. Denver is up there at the moment, but that will likely dissipate over time (IMO).

The Steeler fans are still arrogant jerks even when they aren't at the top of their games and are having poor years. They bring up the "6 rings" aspect and try to rub it in your face like anyone gives a damn about what they did 40 years ago.

I don't think at all that it'll be a blowout. I don't think Belichick and the defensive coaching staff is going to allow too much to get by even if Denver does well. I think it may be relatively close either way like either of the 2 games last year.

Being a homer is fine, actually I prefer homers 10 times over to chicken littles, but some of the comments about Denver taking all of these steps backwards this year (because Manning isn't matching his record setting pace of 2013) are silly.

I think that N.England can compete with anyone at any time, but I don't think there are many who are going to look at Denver's team and automatically see regression and major decline if you're seriously speaking without bias.

As far as seeing any DEN fans, I have seen one or two this week, but they were quite respectful and didn't draw much attention to themselves by getting into pissing matches.

The hell?

The hell?

Not sure what you're asking.

I'm responding to your comment about there being some posters who "pretended" to be Pats fans by calling out "homers." What's not to understand? I understand you were joking around, but I attempted to elaborate on your thoughts.

EDIT: maybe you thought I was speaking about you, personally. That wasn't the case at all. I was speaking in general about some comments that I've seen this week.

Last edited:
I really hope the authors of that website aren't doing that for a living or anything, it's absolutely awful.

Let's see:

Big Game
Bad weather
In Foxboro
Peyton Manning

LOL, it will be a very long plane ride back to brokeback mountains donkeys.

45-17. That dudes mind is caked with bong resin.

I think the word "Patsies" is a pretty good cue to not take that article too seriously as an objective analysis of this game.

Just a few observations.

They made changes but you need to dominate Denver physically to win. Ask Seattle. They showed the way.

Peyton has to worry about Revis and Browner. It's a lot to worry about.

I like Collins/Casillas in dime and big nickel. Hey, Peyton: who's coming and who's in coverage? Who's the Mike? Answer: "**** if I know." Alright I'm having a bit of fun but still . . .

Tyms, Gronk, Wright, LaFell. Denver mans Gronk with Ward or Burton in nickel plus help, sometime double team, sometime over the top. LaFell and Wright get the smurfs and maybe help. That leaves Julian with man cover, maybe Ward. And Tyms deep. Moore loves to cheat. It is a must to run more than a few flys and posts on this team.

Jays52 is right about at least one thing: seal Knighton because he is key to running on Denver. Big test for Stork - he needs to step up and he needs help doing it. I think it happens.

That's for starters. I'm pretty damn optimistic about this game.

I heard a Broncos beat reporter on the radio today and not only did he act like tomorrow will be an easy victory for the Broncos, but the game itself is insignificant. He acted like it would be a disappointment to him if the Broncos aren't up by 31-0 five minutes into the game.

I think the Broncos fans and media are getting too full of themselves.

That statement is just as delusional as alot of the statements you are talking about. They didn't win a SB, but to say they've done nothing is simply not true. The 2007 patriots were the best team in football, but they lost to the giants in the SB. The best team doesn't always win. To say the broncos are the best team in football is nowhere near as ridiculous as you are making it seem.

No, it isn't. The Broncos are a league joke. The best team in football doesn't follow a one and done with a Superbowl performance that inspired more OMG's, ROFL's and WTF LOL's" than any other in the entire history of social media. You not take your meds?

It's gonna be a blow out. 35-17 Patriots. Denver is overrated garbage and I like apples a whole lot better than oranges.

The Broncos are the greatest team in football. That's exactly why their entire fan base and local media justifiably freak out about a little wind or a temperature below 45 degrees.

Because the greatest teams in football fall to the wind and not having hot cocoa.

Get real.

You're just puffing out your chest and being a delusional Denver homer if you believe your own hype despite all your collective worries contradicting and refuting the legitimacy of it.

Here's a simple truth: Never once in the entire history of football was the best team the team that had a nationally recognized high likelihood of falling to pieces because there was a breeze of wind.

While we're on Denver fans, let's just be honest. Anyone who spent any time around a Denver forum in 2012 knows the truth. It was pitifully transparent and honestly embarrassing. If NFL.com still had a forum, there would be a standing monument to it in all its sorry failure.

The entire online fan base was blatantly trying to replicate the arrogant, sarcastic, and ridiculing nature of online Patriot fans between 2004 and 2012, which has sense been humbled by injuries, Eli miracles, and a shocking 2012 fade-away against Baltimore in the Ray Lewis AFC Championship.

For 8 years the football peasants of Denver watched with tear filled eyes as Patriot nation ruled the interwebs and made football season miserable for everyone, with their endless levels of trash talk backed, often hilariously, by dominating performance after dominating performance.

You wanted to be that so bad..... if only we were so awesome like the Patriots instead of an irrelevant nobody cares.

With the Patriot dynasty following the dawn of the internet, the New England Patriot fan base became the supreme masters and originators of epic, endlessly arrogant, salt in your wounds mega-trolling that helped make us the most hated and envied organization in the entire history of American football.

It's cool. I wear it as a badge of honor.

But watching a legion of Denver fans shamelessly try to awkwardly replicate it for their time in the sun, without ever actually winning anything, is just pathetic man. You guys all roll second-rate. Get your own schtick or accomplish something for a change.

I'm sorry you didn't win the lottery with Tom Brady the fire-breathing bad ass. You have to make due with the other guy.

Last edited:
I prefer Raven fans....

Don't click if you have kids around / speakers.

I prefer Raven fans....

Don't click if you have kids around / speakers.

What an awkward little douchebag. He doesn't deserve the friends he has, I'm assuming they were all Patriots' fans based on him telling them to get out and not one of them even said a word after winning the game sending them to the SB.

I wouldn't want to talk to him again after that win or lose if he reacts that way lol.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...ivotal-Game-For-Hillman&p=5072303#post5072303

More Denver fans crying because their greatest team in the history of the universe has to play in weather 12 year old children play in all the time without whining or fearing they'll crumble to pieces over it.

Princess Peyton, greatest athlete, player, and champion, in all of professional sports ever, can't play in a drizzle.

It's all very, very unfair. God is conspiring with reality and ex-Patriot players on the NFL Network to make Peyton look bad.

Broncos fans here are terrible, no respect for other fans what so ever. Most of the folks going to have no idea what's going on, I was at one recently and no one aroundme know what was going on.

Broncos fans here are terrible, no respect for other fans what so ever. Most of the folks going to have no idea what's going on, I was at one recently and no one aroundme know what was going on.

Bronco fans remind me of a classless, 80 IQ moron in a trailer park who wins the lottery, goes crazy, spends 5 million dollars on a giant gold chain, and three years later is the centerpiece in a show about ex-rich people who now live in an alley.

They don't know what swag is. They're the biggest Me-too's in the NFL.

Just terrible and honestly sad.

"Me too! Me too!" ~ The essence of what any Bronco fan says about anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes