PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Uh oh, Peytie Pie might have committed academic fraud...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The mysterious 1994 incident between Peyton Manning and a Tennessee trainer

CbnrDOUXIAA3DlQ.jpg:large

How absolutely awful for Broncos fans, can you imagine having some scandal tarnishing a SB victory? Luckily for them this is the only time that has happened.

So that's the reason peytypie decided to taint Naughright?

So that's the reason peytypie decided to taint Naughright?

I don't know the timeline of what Peyton has done with his butthole, but imagine this scenario:

-She tries to find out about his academic fraud
-Because he's UT royalty she gets shut down by Archie calling in favors.
-Peyton, emboldened by the fact that he can do what he wants and get away with it rubs his taint on her face to salt the wound, so to speak.

Also makes me wonder if that's why they decided to send Goober manning to ole miss or whatever ****hole college he chose to get STDs from.

So, now the NFL appears done with milking every last cent out of Manning they systematic witch hunt begins. It's not like they've had 20 years or so to investigate. Meanwhile, our QB...

**** these corrupt bastards.

Well, I'm sure Will Hobson is just a huge Cam Newton fan upset about the Panthers losing. He probably also left a 19% tip instead of 20% once and drove a quarter mile with his blinker still on at least once. The point is, he has no credibility.

</Manning fans>

Man and I thought she caught Peyton and Kenny Chesney in the showers playing drop the soap.

Criticism of Manning has gone way over the top ...

HGH inquiry was and is legit ... the rest of this stuff is ridiculous.

So he was a sometimes idiot of a 19 year old kid ... well that's a novelty. :rolleyes:

Keep the gossip presses rolling I guess .......

Criticism of Manning has gone way over the top ...

HGH inquiry was and is legit ... the rest of this stuff is ridiculous.

So he was a sometimes idiot of a 19 year old kid ... well that's a novelty. :rolleyes:

Keep the gossip presses rolling I guess .......

Yeah I mean, which of us didn't commit sexual assault and proceed to run a decade long defamation campaign against a woman when they were 19? Oh those were the days.

Yeah I mean, which of us didn't commit sexual assault and proceed to run a decade long defamation campaign against a woman when they were 19? Oh those were the days.
Sexual assault term is being used very generously to amplify the discrediting IMO ...

Archie Manning is a P.O.S. phony ... nothing new there either ... not new news.
This story is 20 years old ...but let's all **** on Manning because of the crap Brady has faced.
Tom Brady is a big boy ... he doesn't need fan gossip to feel better about his life I am sure.

last I checked this was the patriot news forum ...
why this crap isn't moved to the NFL forum is anyone's guess.
PatsFansTMZ.com is what this place has become.

Last edited:
Sexual assault term is being used very generously to amplify the discrediting IMO ...

Archie Manning is a P.O.S. phony ... nothing new there either ... not new news.

last I checked this was the patriot news forum ... why this crap isn't moved to the NFL forum is anyone's guess. PatsFansTMZ.com is what this place has become.
Actually, what Manning is accused of fits nicely into the legal definition of "sexual assault." But, hey, whatever allows you and a few others here to minimize what Naughright went through.

Actually, what Manning is accused of fits nicely into the legal definition of "sexual assault." But, hey, whatever allows you and a few others here to minimize what Naughright went through.
Not minimizing it ... just don't believe it has any purpose in a Patriots Football forum.
it is what it is ... a foolish teen idea or a sexual assault seems to be the debate ...
One would have needed to witness the direct evidence as opposed to letting gossip rags decide for us

it certainly is not Patriots football talk news.

6 to 8 Manning related threads in our football forum ... in case anyone hasn't noticed.

Deflategate has grabbed hold of the balls of this site due to pandemic hate ... for some of us that is sad news.

As a long time member of this fine forum I have no problem bringing this topic to debate.

Last edited:
I get the feeling that there is more to their relationship than meets the eye. Not necessarily, of a sexual nature, though that''s possible, but some dynamic that might have predated the incident. Things in life generally don't happen in a vacuum.

"Sexual assault term is being used very generously to amplify the discrediting IMO ..."

No, you're totally not minimizing it, though. :rolleyes:
Not at all ... but if you feel that way so be it ...
Manning hate has a way of amplifying opinions ... be glad when/if it subside ... it's pandemic for sure..

Not at all ... but if you feel that way so be it ...
Manning hate has a way of amplifying opinions ... be glad when/if it subside ... it's pandemic for sure..
************, I don't have to feel anything. It's literally what you said. You don't believe it's sexual assault (it's "ridiculous"). And judging by the like that you threw in a previous post, you also think that some kind of relationship (possibly of a sexual nature, apparently) predates this. So, what are your theories? Whatever they are, I'm sure they'll reflect very positively on Naughright. :rolleyes:

So, now the NFL appears done with milking every last cent out of Manning they systematic witch hunt begins. It's not like they've had 20 years or so to investigate. Meanwhile, our QB...

**** these corrupt bastards.
If you actually are a witch, there's nothing wrong with a witch hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST