PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Uh oh, Peytie Pie might have committed academic fraud...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be hypothetical here: how would you feel about this situation if Manning did do what he did back in college, but instead was more remorseful, and willing to fess up to his actions? Would you, in an unbiased vision, still be chopping away at him for it?

It's hard to be sympathetic and forgiving when he continues to cheat, lie, and attack those who are honest about him. Anyone who deliberately uses their wife to hide their transgressions is a scumbag, Peyton is a scumbag.

It's interesting that the sexual Assault didn't prevent Peyton from going #1 in the draft. Jameis Winston had a sexual assault charge against him and no obvious harm to his draft position. It seems that things haven't changed much in the past 19 years. Football skills outweigh morality and victims of these entitled athletes are just collateral damage still.
There are some parallels to be drawn in that situation too, but Winston at the very least admitted that he and his accuser did have sex, but said it was consensual... As far as I recall, his accuser could not prove otherwise and I think forensics couldn't find any signs of it being forced? But I don't want to oversimplify it, because for all we know she could've been shut down just like Naughright...

But, again, Winston did admit to having sex with her. If he went the Peyton route, he would've denied it ever happening, then later would say he had just taken off all his clothes in his bedroom by himself to prank himself, and this woman unexpectedly turned the wrong way and accidentally engaged into intercourse with him. Hey, he was just trying to play a joke! He was a kid. BTW, that woman was a whore with a vulgar mouth.

You mean College QB may have cheated on an English test and the college covered it up. SHOCKED! I'M SHOCKED!!
My problem is why in the world did he reopen this in 2003 when it was buried.

You mean College QB may have cheated on an English test and the college covered it up. SHOCKED! I'M SHOCKED!!
He was probably still angry with her. He's also arrogant and I believe he's got a habit of lying to get out of many problems. Him lying in his book wasn't the first time I'm sure.

are you kidding? the nfl wouldn't investigate him for anything. at the time he was supposed to be the greatest player in the league but then brady came along.

He was probably still angry with her. He's also arrogant and I believe he's got a habit of lying to get out of many problems. Him lying in his book wasn't the first time I'm sure.

bob kravitz wrote an article in which he described manning as the type who has to have the last word on everything.

Last edited:

Let's face it, nobody (aside from the Vanderbilt kids) who plays football in the SEC, are really going to school. Why would Tennessee cover it up? Hmm, could be the millions of dollars that PEDton has donated to the school. The Mexican government is less corrupt than the NCAAA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST