PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Udoka was apparently a bad boy, is facing possible team discipline

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
ESPN Sources: Boston Celtics coach Ime Udoka is facing possible disciplinary action – including a significant suspension – for an unspecified violation of organizational guidelines. Discussions are ongoing within the Celtics on a final determination.

Ime Udoka’s job isn’t believed to be in jeopardy, but a suspension is looming and a final determination on that length could come as soon as Thursday, sources tell ESPN.

Celtics coach Ime Udoka had an improper intimate and consensual relationship with a female member of the team staff, sources tell @TheAthletic@Stadium. It’s been deemed a violation of franchise’s code of conduct.

No final decision has been made on the length of a suspension, but internal discussions have included scenarios that would keep Udoka out for the entirety of the 2022-2023 season, sources told ESPN.

WTF kind of cancel culture phuqin' "woke" bullshyt is this? Woke nation loves trannies in kindergarten classrooms but a MAN and WOMAN having consensual sex is pee pee caa caa doo doo dirty? just preposterous...if they found out he was huffing glue and banging a blow-up doll they'd give him a raise.

WTF kind of cancel culture phuqin' "woke" bullshyt is this? Woke nation loves trannies in kindergarten classrooms but a MAN and WOMAN having consensual sex is pee pee caa caa doo doo dirty? just preposterous...if they found out he was huffing glue and banging a blow-up doll they'd give him a raise.
You sound completely insane.

No mention of repercussions for the consensual seductress ......soon to be referred to as "victim" and "plaintiff"

Law And Order Shame GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Last edited:
Isn't Celtics training camp happening now or coming up soon? Management should just give him 11 days off to work things out with longtime girlfriend Nia Long and everything will be fine when he comes back. Except maybe he'll need an extra personal day off each week going forward.

Last edited:
Whatever. The employer has rules. They both knew them and chose to violate them anyway. Suspend him a few games and get on with the drive to #18.

The penalty talk is so severe that I feel like there's something else involved.

On the subject of trannies, we moved a couple of years ago and found a very good place for lunch. The waitress was a little much but the food was great. The last time we went there my wife was being very polite to the waitress and said "thank you mam" as I paid the bill. That was when the waitress lashed out at my wife because she said she's a trannie who wants to be a man and doesn't appreciate being called mam. My wife won't go back there now.

You sound completely insane.
No, he doesn’t. Not in the least. I’m guessing you’re not very familiar with the work that Project Veritas has been doing getting some of these teachers to admit this stuff on camera, but you may want to give it a watch. If you don’t care either way, then my guess is you don’t have kids, and your opinion on the matter is automatically worthless.

Whatever. The employer has rules. They both knew them and chose to violate them anyway. Suspend him a few games and get on with the drive to #18.
Would they f up a whole season over this relationship?

Would they f up a whole season over this relationship?
They f___king better not.

What we do know is it was consensual. To me it means Udoka exercised questionable judgement and hurt his career but in terms of violating another person's wishes that was not the case.

We can argue/speculate if the circumstances warrant suspension or termination. I don't know what they are but at the end of the day he violated organizational policy.

Suspend him for a few games and move on.

Last edited:
In 2022 you don't stick the pen in the company ink. It potentially opens up the team/franchise to a S-Ton of issues/lawsuits/ terrible publicity etc.

How this turns into discussions with the brain numbing "right vs left" political bs is beyond me.

If the rules were clearly stated - and they both chose to ignore them - they should both suffer the consequences.

No, he doesn’t. Not in the least. I’m guessing you’re not very familiar with the work that Project Veritas has been doing getting some of these teachers to admit this stuff on camera, but you may want to give it a watch. If you don’t care either way, then my guess is you don’t have kids, and your opinion on the matter is automatically worthless.

For those unaware.

I need to see the other woman before I decide if he deserves to be suspended. She must be better looking than Nia Long.

My wife had a friend who hardly dated, let alone got married, but she considered herself an expert on raising children.

I started worrying about my kids in the public schools back in 1990, when they were in 3rd and 5th grades. That year was a real eye-opener for my wife and I.

The most recent idiotic thing that I saw was about a male teacher who was training to be a woman by wearing prosthetic boobs. They were down to his waste huge and had protruding nipples. I bet the kids learned a lot from that guy.

It is a simple rule: don't have sex, or ask to have sex, with someone down the hierarchy from you. It exists is 99% of large organizations. There are good reasons for it wrt fairness and optimizing staff talent.

What the punishment should be? That depends on what the leadership/ownership is prioritizing and trying to accomplish as they shape and manage a workplace culture. There's no objectively correct answer to apply across all workplaces.

It is a simple rule: don't have sex, or ask to have sex, with someone down the hierarchy from you. It exists is 99% of large organizations. There are good reasons for it wrt fairness and optimizing staff talent.

What the punishment should be? That depends on what the leadership/ownership is prioritizing and trying to accomplish as they shape and manage a workplace culture. There's no objectively correct answer to apply across all workplaces.
Who said this person was down the hierarchy? The other consenting adult could be Allison Feaster.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back