PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

UDFA Signings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fat guy in those pics with the big 'stache......wouldn't be former Sox reliever **** Drago, would it?

Just putting 1 and 1 together to make 3!

The fat guy in those pics with the big 'stache......wouldn't be former Sox reliever **** Drago, would it?

Just putting 1 and 1 together to make 3!

LMAO....NO....A lot of people say he looks like Ron Jeremy though.

I agree..hadn't thought of eitehr of those..I say closer to Jeremy

LMAO....NO....A lot of people say he looks like Ron Jeremy though.

Hey Tojo, if that guy is you, my sincere apologies. He's not all that fat, really! :D

As an afterthought....the mystery 6 are down to 5...2 RBs...3 WRs...One of teh tryout pplayers was Josh Allen 5-11 192 from Troy.... FIVE to go....

I was unpleasantly surprised that the FO didn't sign any of the better-blocking UDFA TEs, e.g.: Joe Haynos, Adam Bishop, Darrell Strong or Cole Bennett.

I also don't understand why the FO doesn't sign more UDFAs from NE colleges, e.g.: Ricky Santos, Matt Lawrence, LV Whitworth, Andre Callender, Paul Raymond, JJ Moore, Danny Lansanah, JoLonn Dunbar, Nick Larkin and Jamie Silva.

And why isn't the BB-coaches pipeline (Nick Saban, Kirk Ferentz, Pat Hill, Al Groh, Charlie Weis, Tom O'Brien) better utilized for getting first dibs on UDFAs from those schools?

I was unpleasantly surprised that the FO didn't sign any of the better-blocking UDFA TEs, e.g.: Joe Haynos, Adam Bishop, Darrell Strong or Cole Bennett.

Well, apparently they liked one of the TEs we've never heard of (Tyson DeVree), and it may be that they think Spach can be that blocking TE. . . .

I also don't understand why the FO doesn't sign more UDFAs from NE colleges, e.g.: Ricky Santos, Matt Lawrence, LV Whitworth, Andre Callender, Paul Raymond, JJ Moore, Danny Lansanah, JoLonn Dunbar, Nick Larkin and Jamie Silva.

And why isn't the BB-coaches pipeline (Nick Saban, Kirk Ferentz, Pat Hill, Al Groh, Charlie Weis, Tom O'Brien) better utilized for getting first dibs on UDFAs from those schools?
TE Stupor and LB Redd both played at Virginia before transferring to Liberty (Groh); OL Wendell played at Fresno State (Hill). I still wonder about the 5 mystery players..2 RB 3 WRS...I find it interesting that the fans don't know who they were...(not saying that this is NOT part of a BB type of plan NOT letting other teams know who they MIGHT sign later..but??) Usually there's some way on teh web to find out through colleges or other places..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News