PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Two Offensive Coordinators let go Fassel and Cards Rowen

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a little stupid. I realize AZ choked, but they moved the ball pretty well against a VERY stingy Bears D.

Dennis had to fire someone, after all it isn't like he could just step down.:rolleyes:

Last year he played QB roulette even when Mcknown (sp?) was winning. I wonder how long it is before he throws Kurt back out there? Or maybe this year he Fire's, promotes, then fire' and re-hire's his OC's.

Actually, they didn't fire Rowen, they just demoted him. He's still with the club. I don't blame them for the move - the playcalling last night was horrendous. In the 2nd half, they became too predictable by running where there was nowhere to run, and then passing on 3rd-and-long over and over.

Too bad Rowen wasn't fired, NEM was very pleased with his play calling in the game thread and could lobby for him to replace McDaniels.

That makes sense.The offence picks apart one of the best defences in football,then when players cough up the ball and a good,ball hawking Chigago defence scores twice as a result,so he fires the OC???Dennis Green is starting to show signs of a coach desparate to prove he can "turn the ship around"...

Sorry,Patsox23,I didnt see that you had posted the same sentiments.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back