PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Two Days in New England??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't they also have a lot of interest in Pat White last year?

Real interest? Maybe, maybe not. We just don't know. Bill isn't exactly...straight-forward with us on these things.

Tim Tebow? Pfffft. And here I thought this was a discussion on a Barry Manilow song. Sorry, sorry, right: Weekend in NE.

Same tripe though.

Real interest? Maybe, maybe not. We just don't know. Bill isn't exactly...straight-forward with us on these things.

With the Patriots, some of these picks are to check out medical issues (when players come for visits, they may meet with team physicians and coaches, but they don't work out), some are to figure out value, and some are basically head games with other teams.

Personally, given that the Patriots had at least four different coaches meet with Edelman, I'm guessing "head games" on White.

please tell me this is the biggest smoke screen in NFL draft history?
I don't know. The job BB and Jerry Angelo did with the Jets on DRob was pretty classic.

something's up or BB is being the biggest $$$$$$$ in the league. Would BB really invite a guy to dinner just to feign interest in him?
??? What's the price of dinner compared to flying the guy up here and putting him up in a hotel?

With the Patriots, some of these picks are to check out medical issues (when players come for visits, they may meet with team physicians and coaches, but they don't work out), some are to figure out value, and some are basically head games with other teams.

Personally, given that the Patriots had at least four different coaches meet with Edelman, I'm guessing "head games" on White.

They might have wanted White provided he fell far enough with Edelman being a backup plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News