PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tweet of the day.....so far

Weren't the Asian women being sex trafficked which is why Kraft got caught in the first place?

Weren't the Asian women being sex trafficked which is why Kraft got caught in the first place?

According to this article, the short answer is No:

I didn’t look further than that article and my memory of the events is a little hazy, but I believe there were claims that law enforcement threw out salacious claims like sex trafficking initially to get the case as much attention as possible. Months later, they would say that wasn’t the case, but that didn’t get as much attention and most people would remember the original claims. Kind of like, on a non-criminal level, people still believe the Patriots taped the Rams walk through.

It was the 40-something year old owner of the establishment, a legal resident of the USA (perhaps a citizen), that gave Bob the happy ending massage, so there was no trafficking. The was just part of the initial sensationalism.

I love LBFMs too!

And while Colin Quinn was ok after him, and Kevin Nealon was very good before him, Nobody has equalled the late, great Norm MacDonald as Weekend Update anchor since Bill Murray himself.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back