PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TV Maps: Week 6 - Ravens at Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Sellers

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
2010 week 6 - Everything you need to know about sports on television - the506.com

Pats-Ravens gets CBS' top crew, Jim Nantz and Phil Simms.

However it is a Fox doubleheader Sunday, and with the Pats on at 1:00 there's not a whole lot of coverage outside New England.

Interesting, I can't recall ever seeing a network have only one game for the entire country in a time slot like Fox does for the late game between Dallas and Minnesota.

Last edited:
Anyone knows a good place to watch the game in the Detroit area?

Crap..... Doophins/Fackers on here. :mad:

Crap..... Doophins/Fackers on here. :mad:

I'm also getting the Douchefins and the FudgePackers. Looks like I'll be watching online once again. I'll see you in the chat room. :cool:

No 1:00 CBS game for me, CBS just has the Jets at 4. I guess I will have to settle for online...

this thing must be ****ed up,cause its says i am getting the cle-pitt game but my tv box says bal-ne

Wow. For once, it pays to live near Baltimore :)

No early game upstate new york yet buffalo gets it..hmm

Harrisburg PA looks right on the line btwn Cle-Pit and Bal-NE. Although both Baltimore & Philly are closer, there are more PitsDirt Stealer yokels here than there are fans of the other 2 teams combined. I wonder which game the local CBS affiliate will choose; if it's not the Pats, then I'm going to the bar.

I'm also getting the Douchefins and the FudgePackers. Looks like I'll be watching online once again. I'll see you in the chat room. :cool:

Thankfully next week's game at San Diego will be on here according to Zap2It. Sadly.... I'll have to follow the second half on my Droid since I'll be heading out to WWE Bragging Rights. But hey I'm getting into the WWE show for free...... yeah, that's not quite much to be "bragging" about but oh well. ;)

See ya in the chat room this Sunday.

how about raiders/49ers here...nothing beats that matchup ..:mad::mad::mad:

For you I offer this to help you watch that game with....

pepto-bismol.thumbnail.JPG

I don't guarantee it'll do much but its the best I can offer.

Last edited:
what kind of crap is this???? The stupid Titans arent playing, and instead of a GREAT freakin matchup (pats/ravens) I'm stuck with CLEVELAND????????? :bricks:

:attention:

How does one watch this game online? Is it free? And can I watch it in the evening without knowing who won the game (I am working all day)?

Uggh... I'm going to be in NYC for business. I thought I might get lucky and be able to watch the game. But I get the great schedule of "Lions @ Giants" and my all time favorite "Paid Programming." I'd rather be home in Pennslyvania, at least then I would be able to watch "Atlanta @ Philly" and "Clevland @ Pittsburgh"

Anyone know of any Pats friendly bars in NYC?

Good luck with that one. That's like trying to find a needle in a haystack that's on fire.

Uggh... I'm going to be in NYC for business. I thought I might get lucky and be able to watch the game. But I get the great schedule of "Lions @ Giants" and my all time favorite "Paid Programming."

That's because, here in NYC, whenever a team is at home in The Meadowlands, be it The Giants or Jets, there's a stipulation that it's the only game on t.v. When the game is over, the other Sunday time slot usually broadcasts 2 games, one on CBS and one on FOX.

And Pats friendly bars? Yeah, like Kontra said. But there is a lotta respect for The Pats down here. New Yorkers know greatness when they see it.

ima be cozy in my Brooklyn brownstone perch overlooking the Manhattan Skyline watching the game online on one of the about 8 sites which are likely to show it.

Anyone knows a good place to watch the game in the Detroit area?
I didn't bother to check how far away this is from you and there's only a few other Pats fans there, but you may want to check this out:
"Sharkys Sports Bar. This place is amazing, located between Flint and Detroit, and we have a dedicated HD TV with sound right up front for the Patriots games every week and there currently is about 6 of us up there and the group is growing! Always a fun time!"

Best places to watch the New England Patriots - ESPN Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference