PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trent Richardson Not on That Plane Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Not that he was going to be much of a factor in the game, but between him and the accused rapist, they have had to look at two alternatives on the 46 this week.

Albert Breer ✔ @AlbertBreer
Colts announce Trent Richardson didn't make the trip to New England, citing personal reasons. He was a healthy scratch last year.

I don't think they're looking too far to replace either player. Neither hurts their teams chances (or helps).

They better hope their starter makes it through the entire game, guy got banged up and barely made it through the game last week. TR isn't much but he's depth.

They better hope their starter makes it through the entire game, guy got banged up and barely made it through the game last week. TR isn't much but he's depth.

I forgot about that, wasn't when he scored the first TD...he fell on his shoulder. I can't believe the Colts have to pay him $3 million next season regardless if he is on the team. Is it safe to say he is in the bust hall of fame?

I forgot about that, wasn't when he scored the first TD...he fell on his shoulder. I can't believe the Colts have to pay him $3 million next season regardless if he is on the team. Is it safe to say he is in the bust hall of fame?
I mean, how many players that can claim that they have been a first round bust twice? That's quite an achievement!

Last edited:
Thank god. Those 3 yards a carry are frightening. I can relax now....our run D doesn't have to worry about stopping this amazingly skilled 1st round draft pick.

Trent richardson is going to go down as one of the biggest busts of all time.

drafter in the first round he was horrible, and then a SECOND team gave up a first round pick for him, and he continued to be horrible.

He got benched over a street FA special teams player.

That says something about how bad he is.

if anything the colts are BETTER without him.

i hope this guy has been smart with his money because unless he learns vision soon he will be out of the league.

As he was leaving the Colts facility, someone held open a door for him.

It was the left side of a double door. He smacked into the right side, though, since he has trouble hitting the hole.

"Personal reasons" meaning he got benched for sucking?
EDIT:Sorry for this posts. Sounds like his mother passed. My condolence to him and his family.

Last edited:
Bring him in for a look?

Bring him in for a look?
giphy.gif

In all seriousness, I do wonder where he'll go next year, after the Colts cut him. The way he runs, he might just make it in a Shanahan/Kubiak system.

In all seriousness, I do wonder where he'll go next year, after the Colts cut him. The way he runs, he might just make it in a Shanahan/Kubiak system.
Shanny can make anyone into a pro bowl running back. I'm planning on trying out if he lands a job.

That. is. bad. news? Yeah, I'm going with bad. :)

Bring him in for a look?
I would in all honesty. He was once regarded as very talented. Clearly he hasn't had success lately but he's still young. Why not take a look?

Ever since he was traded to Colts he never lived up to his expectations. Not really surprised here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe