PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trent Dilfer: Patriots’ attack went off track

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dilfer is one of the better ESPN analysts.

I agree.

Bizarre comment.

Taylor beat his man, he was there in 2 seconds.

Who knows what Brady would have done if Light had blocked his guy.

They are called progressions for a reason.

To upstater who called out someone for "Brady's Bromance w/ Randy

I disagree w/ your "bizarre comment" response.

Brady is in a huge bromance with Randy Moss. :( and it needs to end quickly.:bricks:

hmmmm, very good read....

that was the first game where hernandez was really a big part of the gameplan in his career....i wouldnt expect brady to have him as a 1st or 2nd read

but im sure brady watched film, and im sure he saw wahte dilfer saw, and now he should have more trust in hernandez, and hence place him higher up in the read progression

we say we have to be patient w/ the defense, but brady is not gonna trust his rookie weapons just yet, not before they prove themselves

both sides of the ball will improve down the line, and im liking where the offense is going

(only moss and welker are not new recievers to brady, tate, price, hernandez, gronk, crumpler are, and edelman is as well to a lesser degree)

by Karen Guregian / NFL Notes
Sunday, September 26, 2010

Trent Dilfer: Patriots’ attack went off track - BostonHerald.com

Yeah.... Trent is dead on here as most times.......Hernandez could not be effectively covered by the jests....neither could welker......and for some unknown reason....we went away from what worked and went back to the ole' 2007 recipe aka "Throw it long to Moss!!" on every play.....and what does that usually lead to these days? Incompletions or picks......Good summation by Dilfer

I agree.

To upstater who called out someone for "Brady's Bromance w/ Randy

I disagree w/ your "bizarre comment" response.

Brady is in a huge bromance with Randy Moss. :( and it needs to end quickly.:bricks:

Yes, I too was indignant when Brady targeted Moss twice in today's game. I mean, throwing to one of the greatest WRs in NFL history, what is he thinking?

Yeah.... Trent is dead on here as most times.......Hernandez could not be effectively covered by the jests....neither could welker......and for some unknown reason....we went away from what worked and went back to the ole' 2007 recipe aka "Throw it long to Moss!!" on every play.....and what does that usually lead to these days? Incompletions or picks......Good summation by Dilfer

Did you even read the article? He said the exact opposite of what you write.

Of course, if they were pressing Randy they were doing what has been most effective against him. Just because they aren't doubling him doesn't mean they aren'y throwing off the timing or hindering the routes.

the jets are very smart on defense, give them props.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes