PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trags: NFL should end charade, lift Brady suspension before too late

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Goodell has already lost the war and it's just a matter of time. Its like WW2, the Japanese lost the moment they bombed Pearl Harbor and Hitler lost the moment he opened the Russian front. In both cases, the bear may have initially been wounded but recovery was only a matter of time. Goodell will be no different.

Believe me I hope you're right with every fiber of my being... but I don't have much faith in the Pats or Brady being exonerated in this.

Goodell is a class A narcissist, his ego is insane and hes fueled by the power that he wields. He made a determination with the help of his hired hitmen and there is no way he's going to back down even a tiny little bit in this..

The Patriots are having to climb up hamburger hill with no cover while multiple enemies unleash mayhem from above at them.. the odds are completely against them in this, they've been backed into a corner by an entire pack of rabid wolves and now have to fight their way out. .

I dunno... I'm so shocked and stunned by the punishment levied out that it feels like this battle can't be win because there are too many key forces working against us like the PRESIDENT of the union, a vast majority of owners and the entire league office in NY.
Those are the key enemies.. and then you have the ambient noise being created by the media, fans and players

Like Patrick peterson... why would he express joy in watching Brady and the Pats be pushed through the meat grinder? What possible gripe could he have with them? Just countless examples of that.. and the Shannon Sharps etc of the world that are literally in complete ecstasy over this.

I expect the worst to happen, but will hope for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents