PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade Assante Samuel for Randy Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keegs said:
Lets trade Assante Samuel for Randy Moss before he leaves town and we get nothing.

We can throw in a 2nd round pick.

when it happens you will thank me.

This gets my vote for dumbest post of the month. Not only are you giving up a player AND a pick for an underachieving problem child... you're giving away your only healthy DB. You've got to TRY real hard to make posts this stupid.

*applause*

Keegs said:
well on a serious note, i was trying to get into it more.

I spoke with Digger44 about the cap numbers before and after this possible trade but he couldn't follow me.

Figures. :D

I couldn't follow you because you do all your paperwork with crayons, you count with your fingers, and pick your rear.

brady2brown said:
Ha ha, I wasn't exposed to this one:

View Post Today, 04:22 PM
Keegs
This message is hidden because Keegs is on your ignore list.
haahhhhahahahah

another thing that's funny is that you keep posting comments about how you ignore me in a thread created by someone on your ignore list.

Interesting.

Digger44 said:
I couldn't follow you because you do all your paperwork with crayons, you count with your fingers, and pick your rear.
I am not going to get into the cap numbers and analyze the impact of the bonuses with you again.

You didn't get it the first time. I am not wasting my time explaining it to you again.

Some people get it, and some people don't.

Lets just give up on the cap numbers for today ok Digger, I'll try my best to explain their impact on another day.

Good day you miserable bastard.:singing:

VJCPatriot said:
This gets my vote for dumbest post of the month. Not only are you giving up a player AND a pick for an underachieving problem child... you're giving away your only healthy DB. You've got to TRY real hard to make posts this stupid.

*applause*
I can make posts 10 times more stupid than this one. Just try me............

say the word and i do it.

just say the word...........................

Keegs said:
I am not going to get into the cap numbers and analyze the impact of the bonuses with you again.

You didn't get it the first time. I am not wasting my time explaining it to you again.

Some people get it, and some people don't.

Lets just give up on the cap numbers for today ok Digger, I'll try my best to explain their impact on another day.

Good day you miserable bastard.:singing:

hey ******, could you please show me one single discussion we have ever had about cap numbers? the problem is that you can no longer keep track of your own idiocy. you argue and post so much crap you dont even know who you spoke with. what an idiot. we didnt have a cap debate stupid. good luck with the crayons.

I cant understand why anyone wouldnt think Boston fans are the most brilliant in the country.

Digger44 said:

Oh for the love of god!

what he said

if you boys dont stop, i'll have to post a bible verse.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
sucks2.jpg

Thank you. Nail meet head. Between the "He sucks because he won't take what we're offering him" crowd and the "wild trade scenario" crowd the bye is going to be an eternity. This is the kind of crap that's for March, not October.

Dear lord, please make it stop indeed.

Last edited:
VJCPatriot said:

*applause*

I hate to tell you, this is a perfect example of hometown fans overating their own players. to get a future hall of famer like Randy Moss, who, problem child or not, would probably make the Patriots SB Champions as thats their major need, a deep threat, you'd probably have to give up:

A) the #1 pick they got for Branch
B) Chad Jackson,Daniel Graham,or Matt Cassell
B) a #2 in 2008

you'd basically be trading Branch,Jackson, and a #2 next year for Moss

id do it in a heartbeat. So would Brady.

Digger44 said:
hey ******, could you please show me one single discussion we have ever had about cap numbers? the problem is that you can no longer keep track of your own idiocy. you argue and post so much crap you dont even know who you spoke with. what an idiot. we didnt have a cap debate stupid. good luck with the crayons.
that just made me laugh out loud.

You are the best.

Moss is a complainer when things go wrong, he'd eat up 3/4 of the cap space we have left. That'd throw away the whole all around deep team with solid players and bring in the BIG name players.

3 to be 4 said:
A) the #1 pick they got for Branch
B) Chad Jackson,Daniel Graham,or Matt Cassell

B) a #2 in 2008

The ideas crossed out flat out suck. Why the hell do the Raiders give up Moss for a 2nd rounder in a draft two years away? Why not the 2007 2nd rounder?

Belichick clearly said Graham would not be traded...at all, not even discussions about it. Chad Jackson hasnt even been given a chance. Players get injured. Unless he goes down with injuries for 2 straight years on IR or something, there is no reason to get rid of him. You'll regret giving up on him so soon. Give up the only other QB on our roster. Give up a #1 pick? hah. Perhaps you dont realize the past drafts when we had two 1st rounders. Wilfork, one of the best DT's in the league and Ben Watson. Knowing Bioli's superb drafts, having two first rounders is a blessing. You sir clearly need to get off the drugs.

Keegs is calling for Samuel's head because of some bogus report from cold pizza. And he wants to give up a healthy DB something that is rare on the Patriots for a primma donna whose career is winding down. Read the article below Keegs.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Article.php?Page=1043

Keegs, face it. You need a new job! What's stopping you from from making something out of your talent? Your laziness has produced the venom that has brought characters like Chigger 22 to life. Do us all a favor, go back to school.

PS

It's not a bad trade except we have no one of Samuels ability to take his place.

patpatriot said:
Keegs, face it. You need a new job! What's stopping you from from making something out of your talent? Your laziness has produced the venom that has brought characters like Chigger 22 to life. Do us all a favor, go back to school.

PS

It's not a bad trade except we have no one of Samuels ability to take his place.
Ok i am going to come clean.

Yes my job is boring. And when it is boring i post dumb crap on here and have fun with it. I can also post semi-intelligent comments as well. I have been in normal threads on here but when it comes down to the real good stuff, I just read.

This thread was just poking fun at 2 groups on here. The ones that heard Asante wants more and don't like the idea & those that think we should trade for Randy Moss (or that we might, etc.). It was a stupid joke. When nobody realized that, I just kept following it like i really believed it was a possibility. I am going to give T-shirt some credit, b/c he wrote about this type of thing earlier and spotted my bullshlt from a mile away. Good job

Yeah not that anyone cares but i do eventually plan on going to law school.....

It's funny to me that some people called me a moron and then followed it up with saying that this trade isn't that bad of an idea. Hahahha

I never thought it was a good idea, but if it happened, Digger44 owes me a hundred bucks.:singing:

Keegs said:
Ok i am going to come clean.

Yes my job is boring. And when it is boring i post dumb crap on here and have fun with it. I can also post semi-intelligent comments as well. I have been in normal threads on here but when it comes down to the real good stuff, I just read.

This thread was just poking fun at 2 groups on here. The ones that heard Asante wants more and don't like the idea & those that think we should trade for Randy Moss (or that we might, etc.). It was a stupid joke. When nobody realized that, I just kept following it like i really believed it was a possibility. I am going to give T-shirt some credit, b/c he wrote about this type of thing earlier and spotted my bullshlt from a mile away. Good job

Yeah not that anyone cares but i do eventually plan on going to law school.....

It's funny to me that some people called me a moron and then followed it up with saying that this trade isn't that bad of an idea. Hahahha

I never thought it was a good idea, but if it happened, Digger44 owes me a hundred bucks.:singing:
Sure you didnt think it was a good idea. You were creaming your undies over the thought of it.

Kdo5 said:
Sure you didnt think it was a good idea. You were creaming your undies over the thought of it.
if we could do it without the "Randy Moss problems" than yeah i'd do it for sure.

But that doesn't mean it's a good idea.

It wouldn't happen

Keegs said:
if we could do it without the "Randy Moss problems" than yeah i'd do it for sure.

But that doesn't mean it's a good idea.

It wouldn't happen
Then why did you start this topic? :singing:

Kdo5 said:
Then why did you start this topic? :singing:
i already explained that.

to poke fun at 2 groups of people.

It's one of the last posts i made in this thread, check it out.

what a silly idea this was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes