PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade Assante Samuel for Randy Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no, REALLY - let's let this thread die now. It's gotten even worse. Please.

Digger44 said:
I know and I love it.
It's probably because you have such a great attitude and you aren't very opinionated.

Ohh i forgot..........

you also welcome new ideas with open arms.

Somebody lock this thing down please.

Brownsfan80, how much would it cost for you to punch him?

Digger44 said:
Brownsfan80, how much would it cost for you to punch him?
I get 25% of whatever it costs. That's how business works.

I'm sure Brownsfan80 is out kicking everyone's ***** right now.

He made it really clear how he works. He beats people up left and right, as tough as nails.

Brownfan80 said:
God, you get punched alot in enclosed public spaces, don't you?
You quoted a long Keegs post prior to these words.Now I have Keegs on ignore, so I am blissfully unaware of all the stupid crap he is saying. But if you guys quote him, then his stupid stuff is on my screen.

It is too much to ask Ian to make the ignored persons stuff not show up in quotes, so please don't quote big chunks of Keegs.

Thanks

brady2brown said:
You quoted a long Keegs post prior to these words.Now I have Keegs on ignore, so I am blissfully unaware of all the stupid crap he is saying. But if you guys quote him, then his stupid stuff is on my screen.

It is too much to ask Ian to make the ignored persons stuff not show up in quotes, so please don't quote big chunks of Keegs.

Thanks
somebody hand this baby some Kleenex.

Unbelievable.

good idea because the pats have so many corners. let's trade from a position of strength and trade wilfork or warren

Keegs said:
Lets trade Assante Samuel for Randy Moss before he leaves town and we get nothing.

We can throw in a 2nd round pick.

when it happens you will thank me.

WOW!

That will make the Patriots the OPPOSITE of Vonage!

One stupid decision among many many smart ones...

brady2brown said:

Thanks

Too bad. If we're going to be exposed to his insanity, then you have too also. ;)

Everyone shut up and let this thread die before I punch ALL OF YOU.

Just kidding, this thread is cracking me up. I'm sure the novelty will wear off, and quickly, but still it was a good chuckle.

Keegs said:
Lets trade Assante Samuel for Randy Moss before he leaves town and we get nothing.
We can throw in a 2nd round pick.
when it happens you will thank me.
perhaps you are a troll.
perhaps you are beneath contempt.
now, with that said, OMHO oakland would do that deal.
randy moss is a helluva WR. give him 2 seasons with our boy TB and things could get very interesting.
he could be either a possesion WR, or he could be the one who stretches fhe field.
i'd LOVE to have him in a patriots uniform.
asante is a lot to gove up. ge's a good defender, he supphe produces interceptions.
maybe mankiins.kaczur. even koppen maybe banta-cain and a draft pick. maybe hobbs, money and a draft pick.
he's an all-pro WR. I'd give up up talent qand cash to get him. mqybe q draft choice thrown in. for TB, he'd be like a blessing from heaven

bump paahahaaahaahhhhhh

Randy Moss intrigues me.

On one hand, I can't overlook the "character" issues, locker room cancer, etc. If there's any NFL team out there that can curtail that, it is the Patriots, IMO.

On the other, the guy is an unbelievable talent. I think Moss would love to play with a QB like TB. He would bring a whole new dimension to this offense and would force other teams to defend the Pats much differently than they have thus far. He would make an instant impact and would really be an asset to this Patriot team.

I don't know if I would give up Samuel for him (I know it sounds crazy), but maybe one of our 1st round picks (from Seattle) instead. The way this secondary has been banged up in recent years, we need Samuel back there.
He is too important to this team right now to give up.

Hopefully, the Pats can resign him in the offseason.

brady2brown said:

Thanks

Normally 'Big Chunks' is what I find on the carpet after my dog retches. :D

ilduce06410 said:
perhaps you are a troll.
perhaps you are beneath contempt.
now, with that said, OMHO oakland would do that deal.
randy moss is a helluva WR. give him 2 seasons with our boy TB and things could get very interesting.
he could be either a possesion WR, or he could be the one who stretches fhe field.
i'd LOVE to have him in a patriots uniform.
asante is a lot to gove up. ge's a good defender, he supphe produces interceptions.
maybe mankiins.kaczur. even koppen maybe banta-cain and a draft pick. maybe hobbs, money and a draft pick.
he's an all-pro WR. I'd give up up talent qand cash to get him. mqybe q draft choice thrown in. for TB, he'd be like a blessing from heaven
well on a serious note, i was trying to get into it more.

I spoke with Digger44 about the cap numbers before and after this possible trade but he couldn't follow me.

Figures. :D

HORRIBLE IDEA

1. Moss whines if team does bad but i'll take him
2. He has a right to excercise contract to be a FA after this season..so if he doesnt like Patriots for some reason..he can leave and we lose both
3. Whos our CBs then..incase you didnt notice..Samuel has played pretty well
4. Randy Moss has huge contract
5. i dont think Raiders need D..they need OL
6. your a stupid moron

Willie55 said:
Too bad. If we're going to be exposed to his insanity, then you have too also. ;)
Ha ha, I wasn't exposed to this one:

View Post Today, 04:22 PM
Keegs
This message is hidden because Keegs is on your ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News