PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tony "I like flags" Corrente to ref Patriots @Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelocatedPatFan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Seems it may very well be a slow rolling game if the flags will be flying frequently. Make sure the kids get to bed at a reasonable time as this game may go past midnight (EST). Though statistics shows he/his team are about average on number of penalties.

Link: http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/this-just-in/211637061/report-corrente-will-referee-patriots-colts

Tony Corrente will work as the referee for Sunday’s Patriots-Colts game in Indianapolis, according toFootballZebras.com.

This is the first New England game of the year for Corrente. He worked two Patriots games last season, including a September clash with the Vikings where New England was whistled for 15 penalties, a season-high for the Patriots.

The 63-year-old Corrente, who survived a bout with throat cancer in 2011, has an impressive resume. In all, he’s been involved in 13 playoff contests, including three conference championships. He’s served as the alternate referee in Super Bowl XL and as lead referee in Super Bowl XLI.

Penalty situation this season is ridiculous, so many slowing down the game. I'm thinking maybe I have less tolerance as I am so angry at the NFL I just don't like to watch games like I used to unless it's the Patriots, so I get bored and pissed when there are penalties that slow down the game and make me ruminate on how much I despise the league and Goodell and what they stand for.

Sunday is going to be fun.

There are two things I want to watch, one involves a group of the toughest people on the planet work together to destroy a worthless zombies , and the other show is the walking dead on AMC

"This game brought to you by Tide, Wisk and Oxyclean."

I call him Tony corrupte. He sucks.

i thought it would be walt anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes