PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomlinson: If Pats aint cheatin' they ain't tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. You really don't know anything about football, do you? What a ridiculous statement.

How shocking that a New Englander criticises tat a Californian for lack of football knowledge.....old and tired. No answser to my statement though. I've seen Brady wen hihs O-line breaks down and he has to deal awng ith "football hits"...he turns "Nancy-boy" just like Peyton! Pats cannot with the physical teams - how many catches would Moss make vs. the Bears in week one??

How shocking that a New Englander criticises tat a Californian for lack of football knowledge.....old and tired. No answser to my statement though. I've seen Brady wen hihs O-line breaks down and he has to deal awng ith "football hits"...he turns "Nancy-boy" just like Peyton! Pats cannot with the physical teams - how many catches would Moss make vs. the Bears in week one??

It takes less than that for your team. Just dance on your logo and watch them cry to the media. lol

Many more then the chargers garbage! The pats beat the bears last year with no recievers and defensive players missing. They also beat the chargers!

HAHAHAHAHA

I just got off the phone with LT. He told me it was too easy coming into Foxboro and ending the Patriots home winning streak the last time he visited. He wanted to make sure the fans would stay all 4 quarters for this game, so he gave out some jabs. I'm sure Belichick knows this already since his secret service had the lines bugged. :p

Maybe he should worry about playing better than he did vs. the Bears.

If he plans on winning in Foxboro, he'll have to do better than his cheesy, High School "Toss Pass".

It takes less than that for your team. Just dance on your logo and watch them cry to the media. lol

Only BB coached do that: win and lose like prima donna babies! Everything that's wrong with sports is apparantly taught in NE. Cannot imagine youth sports in your town. Disgraceful

If he plans on winning in Foxboro, he'll have to do better than his cheesy, High School "Toss Pass".

Hey, if you think you have the kind of personnel the Bears have to stack the box and stop him be my guest. That should be good enough to hold him for 75 total yards and a td, and a passing td.

With Harrison and Seymour out, he will go on a running rampage like he historically has against your team.

You're right...and he will! Your "D" is soft compared to the Bears. Check out LTs visits to Fox. in recent years. Nunbers don't lie!

Geography lesson for NE fans:

Southern California IS California! (where the rest of the nation moves "to")

"Louder IS better, David!, Louder IS Better"

When did you become a charger fan? last year right!?

No, since 1963 and our unihforms have remaiined essentially the same since then. Hope y'all are back here on Sunday late. I will be regardless of the outcome. I say most of you are drowning your sorrows with excuses at some baaaaa!

Only BB coached do that: win and lose like prima donna babies! Everything that's wrong with sports is apparantly taught in NE. Cannot imagine youth sports in your town. Disgraceful

Sure, how's that USC Reggie Bush scandal BTW?

I normally don't post on another team's forum. However, the comments being made about what to "do" with LaDainian Tomlinson on Sunday have me a little upset. Specifically, the comments about eating his hands/fingers or seeing him carried out on a cart.

Perhaps you mean like this poor guy? ==> http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3012739

As much as I enjoy "hating" on another team, I have NEVER wished an injury on another team's player. And I think it's in VERY poor taste to do so.

But that's just me, I suppose.

Adios.

Kinda like Rivers crying last week?

I would guess Moss would go 9 for 180 yards and 2 td.

I used to have some respect for LT...even after whining like a b$tch after last years beat down.

Now I have zero respect and I hope we shut that mouth up with a career ending injury.

Yeah-its brutal to say that-and pansies will react like b$tches-but remember this is a MANS game and you're probably not a man anyway.

Norv Turner sucks and LT is a TOAD with a big mouth.
We're going to shut him up real good for the disrespect.

He can't beat everyone.
We have a lot of dudes that will be locking in on his *****

I normally don't post on another team's forum. However, the comments being made about what to "do" with LaDainian Tomlinson on Sunday have me a little upset. Specifically, the comments about eating his hands/fingers or seeing him carried out on a cart.

Perhaps you mean like this poor guy? ==> http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3012739

As much as I enjoy "hating" on another team, I have NEVER wished an injury on another team's player. And I think it's in VERY poor taste to do so.

But that's just me, I suppose.

Adios.

You know NOTHING about football.
You've been getting barked at by your wife too much.
Do you have a nut sack?

I used to have some respect for LT...even after whining like a b$tch after last years beat down.

Now I have zero respect and I hope we shut that mouth up with a career ending injury.

Yeah-its brutal to say that-and pansies will react like b$tches-but remember this is a MANS game and you're probably not a man anyway.

Norv Turner sucks and LT is a TOAD with a big mouth.
We're going to shut him up real good for the disrespect.

He can't beat everyone.
We have a lot of dudes that will be locking in on his *****

Since you're such a "man" then you will "man up" next week and come in here after the game regardless of the score (oh-and without excuses)! Nice photo of Manning in your sig. Didn't he beat you on his way to winning the SB? Classic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes