PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomlinson: If Pats aint cheatin' they ain't tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its funny how so many players and fans are bitter, angry, and frustrated by the patriots sucess. 15 years ago the pats were the joke of the nfl, now everyone hates them because they are so good. guys like LT and Merriman shoot their mouth off about the patriots, but we all know they wish the chargers were half as sucessfull over this decade.

as much as you guys try to place this so called bad image on LT, it won't happen! it's basically you guys against the world! good luck!

I do not see a blowout even though I am a HUGE Patriots fan but realize we are not that much better than San Diego in talent so I see a close game and Ladanian will have 125 yards or so but I think it ends up with the team who has the ball in the final few minutes of the game - Hopefully its the Pats who run down the clock and Gostkowski kicks the game winner with 6 seconds left on the clock

Patriots 33
Chargers 31

All smack talk aside. The AFC is far from decided this year.

There are 3 very good teams. 3 teams that are the best in the NFL this season.

Patriots, Chargers, Colts. Any one of them is has a legitimate chance to win the AFC and it wont be easy for any one of the three to beat the others.

Any fan on either side of Sundays game who doesnt think this game will be hard fought is not paying attention.

The Patriots looked explosive, but the Jets will be exposed this year and are not a play off team. The Chargers offense might have looked like it struggled but the Bear defense was the toughest, most physical defense I have seen the Chargers play in the past year. A good tune up going into Sundays game.

I am not taking the Patriots lightly. Any of you would be foolish to take the Charger lightly.

This is the marquee game in the early part of the NFL season.

as much as you guys try to place this so called bad image on LT, it won't happen! it's basically you guys against the world! good luck!
Like every time they won the Super Bowl!
I like our chances.
Thanks, and good luck to you.

The PUNTER. After an offense from 3 years ago. Weak.
Why not mention Mike Cloud. He got nailed that same year for the same stuff. Go ahead and go look him up. I know you weren't watching in 2003. I'll wait.

You're funny.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4188/is_20060708/ai_n16529260

Check the date. It was 2006. Nice try wearing the "three years ago" homer glasses. You guys came all over our boards spouting off about Merriman while not even looking at the mirror about Todd Sauerbrun.

Now HGH Rodney? Was that 3 years ago, too? Probably, which explains his career revival and the Patriots superbowl runs!!!

You're funny.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4188/is_20060708/ai_n16529260

Check the date. It was 2006. Nice try wearing the "three years ago" homer glasses. You guys came all over our boards spouting off about Merriman while not even looking at the mirror about Todd Sauerbrun.

Now HGH Rodney? Was that 3 years ago, too? Probably, which explains his career revival and the Patriots superbowl runs!!!

I'm sorry. I thought we were talking roids, for building muscles. Not weight LOSS supplements.:singing:
Good try though. It was actually a stronger case before, actually, you know when he was accused of juicing...three years ago.
Would you like to phone a friend next? Maybe one who can see through his "homer" glasses?

Last edited:
Did you find Mike Cloud yet Baja?;)

Don't forget to put some asterisks next to that sack total Merriman had in 2006 before he got caught :rolleyes:

Well that would be easy...it was ZERO.

With a bit of research you would find out that he tested positive in the pre-season. Therefore, there were no sacks that would require your asterisk.

It was only later that the public heard the news, and he was scheduled for suspension.

Wow is amazes me how narrow minded and unintellegent some of the NE fans are on this board. One of the biggest repeats are about the Meriman steriod issue. Yet the homerz fail to remember the preseason statement released by the commisioner of the NFL stating that Merriman had 22 drug tests over a 2 year period and only 1 failed confirming the tainted supplement theory. And then a spat of bashing about how many opposing team fans are in SD during a game. Southern California has more intranational immigration then anywhere else in the country. So logic would tell an semi intelligent person that since native Californians are a far minority and that people moving to there might still have deepen roots for the home teams. And come to think of it, they might actually buy tickets and go to a game when their team is in town.

LT made a comment in a joking laughing mannor and its the end of the world. "I hope he gets hurt" "he should die" and so on and so forth. Grow up and get over it. The professionals on both teams surely will and probably already have.

Last edited:
Wow is amazes me how narrow minded and unintellegent some of the NE fans are on this board. One of the biggest repeats are about the Meriman steriod issue. Yet the homerz fail to remember the preseason statement released by the commisioner of the NFL stating that Merriman had 22 drug tests over a 2 year period and only 1 failed confirming the tainted supplement theory. And then a spat of bashing about how many opposing team fans are in SD during a game. Southern California has more intranational immigration then anywhere else in the country. So logic would tell an semi intelligent person that since native Californians are a far minority and that people moving to there might still have deepen roots for the home teams. And come to think of it, they might actually buy tickets and go to a game when their team is in town.

LT made a comment in a joking laughing mannor and its the end of the world. "I hope he gets hurt" "he should die" and so on and so forth. Grow up and get over it. The professionals on both teams surely will and probably already have.

Ok.
You made some good points.
But for a first post where you urge the NE fans to "Grow Up" maybe you shouldn't have started with the "how dumb are NE fans" comment.
If you're really looking for maturity, why don't you take your fellow Bolt fans, who seem to have over-run this forum, and go back to your regionally locked out Charger message boards.

Ok.
You made some good points.
But for a first post where you urge the NE fans to "Grow Up" maybe you shouldn't have started with the "how dumb are NE fans" comment.
If you're really looking for maturity, why don't you take your fellow Bolt fans, who seem to have over-run this forum, and go back to your regionally locked out Charger message boards.

Haha, But I never stated that I agreed with all the Charger fans posts either. Every teams fan base has their share of homerz, even my own. I will be the first to admit that.

Dang, I wish Rodney were playing. He's knock LT into next week. I think he'll have a target on his back. He's dissin' the Patriots big time!

Re: Tomlinson: If Pats aint cheatin' they aint tryin'

I like the part where Gates says "we're a much more experienced team that we were last time we played them"

Oh really? I guess they've learned a lot in the one game they've played since then.

ya, that is pretty funny

Re: Tomlinson: If Pats aint cheatin' they aint tryin'

LMAO. Yes yes, I wish that. Forget Vince eating his fingers. :D

F*ck all this sh*t, the best thing to happen to LT would be to have his sorry ***** leave Foxboro with a Loss and a career low rushing output. Now this likely wont happen but that'd be the best way to shut him up.

Concerning the Chargers I think I just might pull a Chad Jackson on them next year....those in the know will understand :)

Last edited:
Hey Complainian -- shutty.

No, you IMPLIED it. Don't they speak English up there? Or are you particularly ignorant?

LOL! Patjew - thanks for making my day. This is a hilarious response.

Charger fan here

You're a great team that relies on finesse and game-planning, second only to the Colts! I'll be interested in how BB schemes for a team that he knows can physically dominate his players!

Wow. You really don't know anything about football, do you? What a ridiculous statement.

fixed it for ya.

Not in our house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ****

Damn patriots!!! I just spent a few hundred on this authentic Rivers Jersey! Since I became a chargers fan 3 months ago I have been living and breathing lightning destructor's, I mean charger football!!!! Haha LT tries to come of like this intelligent classy guy. To bad he talks slower then a snail in the sun, and is a whiny little baby.

Typical chargers posers :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with LT. He told me it was too easy coming into Foxboro and ending the Patriots home winning streak the last time he visited. He wanted to make sure the fans would stay all 4 quarters for this game, so he gave out some jabs. I'm sure Belichick knows this already since his secret service had the lines bugged. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes