PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomlinson: If Pats aint cheatin' they ain't tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Norv will find out soon enough, eh? Hopefully he can break the .500 plateau in a couple of years.

Norv Turner (Rejected fired Raiders Coach)
vs.
Bill Belichick (3x SB HC and sure fire HOFer)

Boy, Charger fans better hope the SD players are better matchup with our guys than the matchup at HC or SD will lose by 50

Last edited:
You guys are pretty funny. It's as if none of you have gotten laid for far too long!

WAY TOO MUCH HATRED over something LT said with basically a laugh and a smile. He was asked a question about evidence that you guys got caught cheating and basically chuckled about it. If he was seriously upset or offended, don't you think he would have slammed you guys hard instead of just poking some light hearted fun? In baseball, they say if "you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin". Ever think that he was basically giving you guys a compliment (albeit backhanded) on trying to find an edge at all cost?

Do you think you guys are just being a little over sensitive to the fact that one of your favorite players, Rodney Harrison, suddenly "revived" his career and helped you win superbowls while (perhaps) on HGH? He had lost a step in SD and was on his way down and miraculously became an elite player again....hmmmm.

Where is Vrabel calling out the hitman just like he did Castillo? Or is it that NE is now turning to the likes of Randy Moss, a talented player but far from the old guard of respected "team players" that everyone around the country came to associate with the Pats to try and keep your run going?

After Bellichick chucked a photographer aside (that was really funny when you guys defended his actions) and earlier couldn't even shake Mangini's hand, I think the mystique of the Patriots organization has taken a hit. Believe it or not, most NFL fans, and SD fans, had mad respect for your organization. It's not our fault that a bunch of things have come out that have exposed the Patriots for doing some unsavory things.

Now if NE does get caught cheating with video-taping and even trying to crack the Jets' frequencies (THAT would be low) how are you guys going to react?

1) Are you going to make excuses (well, everyone does it).

2) We got caught and admitted it so that makes everything OK (just like Rodney because he manned up and admitted he cheated, so it's ok).

3) We ARE cheaters, and just like baseball players who roided for years, who really knows if we haven't been doing it for all these years, therefore diminishing our victories just like Barry Bonds' HRs. (Now that would suck because you never would know for sure when you laid your heads down at night if your SBs were legit).

Usually when people lash out with such hatred and violence it is because the person knows some sort of truth- even if a sliver- has been spoken.

You guys keep saying how much the patriots have gotten under LT's skin? He's gotten under your skin because he is questioning stuff that you yourself would hate to admit is true.

From a fan who had to go through the Merriman fiasco, I know it hurts Pats fans. Just swallow and take your medicine if you get some more egg on your face (after Rodney nonetheless) with getting caught illegaling taping.

I am of the opinion that we are all homers. It's cool. Most SD fans just hate that you guys tend to be hypocrites and sit on a high horse refusing to admit that your organization might not be as squeaky clean or classy as you might have thought. (Couldn't even admit last year that you employed a roided up punter while simultaneously blasting Merriman). But then again, we're probably just as guilty of being homers.

In any event, it's going to be a fun Sunday (and in the interim, I hope you guys get some love and release all that tension. Hell, if the ladies of NE aren't quite cute enough come out to SD and we'll find some smokin hot bikini blondes for you angry chowda heads! (That was said just like LT- with a chuckle and smile- and even though it's just a litttttle bit true- don't let it get you all worked up!)

Maybe we're all a little miffed that nothings been proven, it's a speculation, and the forum has been over-run by trolls(surprise!) who want it all to be true in the worst way. I mean, we'd go to the Fizzle fan boards, but that regional lock-out really puts a damper on things. Don't worry, by this time next week, you'll all be gone.

And I thought Raider fans were meth addicts.

I guess Norv will find out soon enough, eh? Hopefully he can break the .500 plateau in a couple of years.

so you're a charger fan now? if norv breaks the .500 plateau in a couple years the chargers will have won almost all their games, including the playoffs.

yeah, i hope for that too. high five buddy!

8.5 sacks was the steriods still kickin in.
I mean act like a man and admit your wrong.

Just like you guys did with your roided up punter last year? Always funny watching you guys call someone out!

So if Rodney mans up and admits that he was on HGH for your superbowls would you guys man up and admit that your superbowls are illigiitimate?

Not saying it happened, but would you man up in this situation?

BTW- Merriman had 1 positive test and like 25 negative ones. If he was truly cycling steroids it probably would have come up on at least one more test. It very well could have been a tainted supplement. Maybe it wasn't. Maybe he cheated. You guys have had a punter and pro-bowl safety just as guilty so quit trying to run that smack. It's just weak!

the greatest coach ever? ask Manginious?? did you think BB was the greatest coach after the Colts game? choking from being up 17-3? what happened?
o' lord oh great 1?
S,s,still can't get your stats right can you.
It's OK. You only started watching last year.

the greatest coach ever? ask Manginious?? did you think BB was the greatest coach after the Colts game? choking from being up 17-3? what happened?
o' lord oh great 1?
one thing that happened is the refs called face gaurding against Hobbs and brang the colts from like the 50 yard line to the 1 yard line right before half, and they scored a td.

Then a few weeks later the Refs, apologized and said that penelty had been eliminated some time ago and doesn't exist anymore.

Maybe Ladanian should have STFU and had some 'class' and just said 'no comment' instead he opens his big mouth to the media just in time to getting his teeth kicked in on sunday night,Not that he won't get yardage but he will have to endure some pain in doing it.

Have you ever seen LT's career stats against NE? You have never been able to stop him.

He was running all over you in the playoff game when Marty's stupid staff stopped giving him the ball for some reason known only to them.

What, your aging LB Bruschi and a defense missing your best player is going to all of a sudden stop him because he joked with reporters and made a comment that upset Patriot fans?

so you're a charger fan now? if norv breaks the .500 plateau in a couple years the chargers will have won almost all their games, including the playoffs.

yeah, i hope for that too. high five buddy!

Yeah, I didn't realize just HOW BAD his coaching record is. Let's aim for 5 years okay there chief? :D

You guys are so busy creating something out of nothing, and if it was something it was accurate, that you can't see the forest thru the trees

"Belichick has been on a particular roll since the last game of the regular season: shoving a photographer during a season-ending win over the Jets; having LaDainian Tomlinson question whether the Patriots who danced at midfield after a playoff win at San Diego took their cues on classlessness from their coach; and blowing off Peyton Manning after the Colts beat the Patriots in the AFC Championship game, followed by Belichick giving CBS’ Solomon Wilcots a short, *****ly interview that inspired network analyst Boomer Esiason to call the coach “unprofessional.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20715148/%29:

Your world is crumbling to the ground and just like what is so commonly done in these circumstances you're to busy pointing the finger at everything or everyone else so you don't have to face the truth.

Trust me, Sunday you all, will be exposed by the greatest mastermind to ever coach, has anyone told you what BB does against teams the second time around in less than a year.

and I'm sure he was spying on all your pro bowlers at the pro bowl.

Watch out!!!

and don't forget this is personal for him, after L.T. made a fool of him self and dissed the greatest coach ever. Ask Manginious what happens when it's personal.

Bloody mouths and sore jaws cannot be "schemed"! BB is a great game
-planner, but this is football, not chess, and players tend to stray when they're anticipating getting their bell rung again! So, how has Randy played against physical teams in his career? When he sees gametape he'll be opting for sideline routes - that is....when he's not "taking the play off!

Why do you guys sell half of your tickets to RAIDER FANS?
And how many did you sell to the Bears cuz they seemed pretty loud on TV?

Uh what does that have to do with the Patriots being caught cheating?

Have you ever seen LT's career stats against NE? You have never been able to stop him.

He was running all over you in the playoff game when Marty's stupid staff stopped giving him the ball for some reason known only to them.

What, your aging LB Bruschi and a defense missing your best player is going to all of a sudden stop him because he joked with reporters and made a comment that upset Patriot fans?

We also didn't have Adalius Thomas in those prior games. Not that he's the lone answer to LT, but he should certainly help the cause.

Last edited:
Just like you guys did with your roided up punter last year? Always funny watching you guys call someone out!

So if Rodney mans up and admits that he was on HGH for your superbowls would you guys man up and admit that your superbowls are illigiitimate?

Not saying it happened, but would you man up in this situation?

BTW- Merriman had 1 positive test and like 25 negative ones. If he was truly cycling steroids it probably would have come up on at least one more test. It very well could have been a tainted supplement. Maybe it wasn't. Maybe he cheated. You guys have had a punter and pro-bowl safety just as guilty so quit trying to run that smack. It's just weak!

The PUNTER. After an offense from 3 years ago. Weak.
Why not mention Mike Cloud. He got nailed that same year for the same stuff. Go ahead and go look him up. I know you weren't watching in 2003. I'll wait.

Bro, 22 players on the football field on every play. Stop watching John Clayton and learn something about the game of football. Anyone who talks about individual players deciding the entire game has blatantly never played a down of football at any level.

Norv Turner (Rejected fired Raiders Coach)
vs.
Bill Belichick (3x SB HC and sure fire HOFer)

Boy, Charger fans better hope the SD players are better matchup with our guys than the matchup at HC or SD will lose by 50

Mike Shanahan (Fired / Rejected Raiders coach) - Like that means anything :rolleyes:

Belichick's record before he got any talent to coach? 5 out of his first 6 years as a head coach he averaged a 6-10 record. Yeah, talent had nothing to do with his success because BB has always been a really successful head coach. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Uh what does that have to do with the Patriots being caught cheating?
If you haven't noticed this thread has a wide range of topics, like you guys cryin about Brady. etc.

But seriously can you answer the question.

We will see indeed. Do you really think any coach could have done anything with Al Davis and the Raiders? And last time I looked the great Joe Gibbs hasnt done so well working for Daniel Snyder.

You guys are so busy creating something out of nothing, and if it was something it was accurate, that you can't see the forest thru the trees

"Belichick has been on a particular roll since the last game of the regular season: shoving a photographer during a season-ending win over the Jets; having LaDainian Tomlinson question whether the Patriots who danced at midfield after a playoff win at San Diego took their cues on classlessness from their coach; and blowing off Peyton Manning after the Colts beat the Patriots in the AFC Championship game, followed by Belichick giving CBS’ Solomon Wilcots a short, *****ly interview that inspired network analyst Boomer Esiason to call the coach “unprofessional.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20715148/%29:

Your world is crumbling to the ground and just like what is so commonly done in these circumstances you're to busy pointing the finger at everything or everyone else so you don't have to face the truth.

We're 1-0.
We won effortless, and show no sign of slowing down, despite what you're hoping.
I wish my world had crumbled like this last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes