PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomlinson: If Pats aint cheatin' they ain't tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love these Charger fans (and other teams fans) who are ignorant enough to believe that this doesn't take place all the time, in one form or another, for many (if not all) of the NFL teams.

Yeah my point is would Brady have 22-28 297 yards and 3 tds against the Bears?

Yeah you must have a special TV that shows Brady shook hands with the Colts.. after that choke being up 17-3?
Brady didnt shake hands with the Chargers when Brees was the QB and walked up to Brady and tried to shake his hand.. We have that on youtube
Brady turned around and left! remember in 2005 when you lost to the Chargers?

No, but last year he went 22 of 33 for a td and 2 picks with AADiv scrubs.
And you must have a special HD that showed Brady walk from the sideline all the way to the tunnel without stopping and shaking a single Colts fans hand, from the beginning to the end, without interruption.
And it was a 21-3 lead, you twit.
You clearly don't pay enough attention to any details to be here. Why don't you cut your losses and go to bed. You've got a big day at elementary school tomorrow.
Like you said, no hard feelings.

Tell Tom Brady not to do Saturday Nigh Live anymore.. he looks like

Tom Cruise jumping on couch with Ophrah...

Does Tom Brady atleast pay Child Support?

Trust me, Sunday you all, will be exposed by the greatest mastermind to ever coach, has anyone told you what BB does against teams the second time around in less than a year.

and I'm sure he was spying on all your pro bowlers at the pro bowl.

Watch out!!!

and don't forget this is personal for him, after L.T. made a fool of him self and dissed the greatest coach ever. Ask Manginious what happens when it's personal.

I just love these Charger fans (and other teams fans) who are ignorant enough to believe that this doesn't take place all the time, in one form or another, for many (if not all) of the NFL teams.

At least the Fizzle fans will be leaving after next Sunday.
Losers disappear when they lose.
Look at last year.

You guys are pretty funny. It's as if none of you have gotten laid for far too long!

WAY TOO MUCH HATRED over something LT said with basically a laugh and a smile. He was asked a question about evidence that you guys got caught cheating and basically chuckled about it. If he was seriously upset or offended, don't you think he would have slammed you guys hard instead of just poking some light hearted fun? In baseball, they say if "you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin". Ever think that he was basically giving you guys a compliment (albeit backhanded) on trying to find an edge at all cost?

Do you think you guys are just being a little over sensitive to the fact that one of your favorite players, Rodney Harrison, suddenly "revived" his career and helped you win superbowls while (perhaps) on HGH? He had lost a step in SD and was on his way down and miraculously became an elite player again....hmmmm.

Where is Vrabel calling out the hitman just like he did Castillo? Or is it that NE is now turning to the likes of Randy Moss, a talented player but far from the old guard of respected "team players" that everyone around the country came to associate with the Pats to try and keep your run going?

After Bellichick chucked a photographer aside (that was really funny when you guys defended his actions) and earlier couldn't even shake Mangini's hand, I think the mystique of the Patriots organization has taken a hit. Believe it or not, most NFL fans, and SD fans, had mad respect for your organization. It's not our fault that a bunch of things have come out that have exposed the Patriots for doing some unsavory things.

Now if NE does get caught cheating with video-taping and even trying to crack the Jets' frequencies (THAT would be low) how are you guys going to react?

1) Are you going to make excuses (well, everyone does it).

2) We got caught and admitted it so that makes everything OK (just like Rodney because he manned up and admitted he cheated, so it's ok).

3) We ARE cheaters, and just like baseball players who roided for years, who really knows if we haven't been doing it for all these years, therefore diminishing our victories just like Barry Bonds' HRs. (Now that would suck because you never would know for sure when you laid your heads down at night if your SBs were legit).

Usually when people lash out with such hatred and violence it is because the person knows some sort of truth- even if a sliver- has been spoken.

You guys keep saying how much the patriots have gotten under LT's skin? He's gotten under your skin because he is questioning stuff that you yourself would hate to admit is true.

From a fan who had to go through the Merriman fiasco, I know it hurts Pats fans. Just swallow and take your medicine if you get some more egg on your face (after Rodney nonetheless) with getting caught illegaling taping.

I am of the opinion that we are all homers. It's cool. Most SD fans just hate that you guys tend to be hypocrites and sit on a high horse refusing to admit that your organization might not be as squeaky clean or classy as you might have thought. (Couldn't even admit last year that you employed a roided up punter while simultaneously blasting Merriman). But then again, we're probably just as guilty of being homers.

In any event, it's going to be a fun Sunday (and in the interim, I hope you guys get some love and release all that tension. Hell, if the ladies of NE aren't quite cute enough come out to SD and we'll find some smokin hot bikini blondes for you angry chowda heads! (That was said just like LT- with a chuckle and smile- and even though it's just a litttttle bit true- don't let it get you all worked up!)

yeah, cause after the 4 game suspension its not like he had 8.5 sacks in 5 games...
8.5 sacks was the steriods still kickin in.
I mean act like a man and admit your wrong.

Tell Tom Brady not to do Saturday Nigh Live anymore.. he looks like

Tom Cruise jumping on couch with Ophrah...

Does Tom Brady atleast pay Child Support?

Does your daddy pay for yours?

NO, I'd be waiting for evidence, not accusations.
and even if we were trying to steal signals, I'm sure I can think of worse ways to cheat.

Like taking steriods, and acting all surprised about it.
If Meriwoman is gonna pump all that Iron and look like a MAN.
Then he should act like one too.

Actually taking Human Growth Hormones like Rodney Harrison gives alot more benefit to an athlete than an over the counter suppliment that Merriman tested positive for ( he has tested negative over 19 times)

It kind of explains why an injured broken down safety, nearing the end of his career was let go by the Chargers and then suddenly resurrected his career with the Patriots. At 34 now, without HGH to pump up his body, Harrison is done. Merriman is still playing well, clean and is being tested constantly by the league.

Funny how you dont bring up Harrison when calling out cheaters.

Do you think you guys are taking LT's comments a little too seriously?

He was laughing and joking with reporters when he said it.

The one truth you havent owned though, is that NFL SECURITY is investigating the New England Patriots, not other teams in the NFL.

This is not the first time this sort of thing has come up with the Patriot organization.

Please explain.

Maybe Ladanian should have STFU and had some 'class' and just said 'no comment' instead he opens his big mouth to the media just in time to getting his teeth kicked in on sunday night,Not that he won't get yardage but he will have to endure some pain in doing it.

Weak sauce!

This IS a story Hoss and it does not happen in the NFL! You've got it confused with that other game where cheaters are allowed to covet longstanding records! Maybe LT was right about BB? We'll see how it plays out. The NFL doesn't ef around with this garbage!

Maybe but the NFL is not investigating many other NFL teams. They are investigating the New England Patriots.

Like taking steriods, and acting all surprised about it.
If Meriwoman is gonna pump all that Iron and look like a MAN.
Then he should act like one too.

Or like HGH Rodney suddenly getting his wheels back in NE. Quit being such a hypocrite and go get laid!

Why do you guys sell half of your tickets to RAIDER FANS?
And how many did you sell to the Bears cuz they seemed pretty loud on TV?

Trust me, Sunday you all, will be exposed by the greatest mastermind to ever coach, has anyone told you what BB does against teams the second time around in less than a year.

Watch out!!!

and don't forget this is personal for him, after L.T. made a fool of him self and dissed the greatest coach ever. Ask Manginious what happens when it's personal.

The greatest coach ever wasnt so great when he coached in Cleveland now was he?

Hmmmm....I guess having decent talent does affect a coaching record.

Or like HGH Rodney suddenly getting his wheels back in NE. Quit being such a hypocrite and go get laid!
I tried but your mama is busy with another client.:D

8.5 sacks was the steriods still kickin in.
I mean act like a man and admit your wrong.

It was an over the counter suppliment. The positive test was in early August. How was it affecting his sacks in early December?

I guess Norv will find out soon enough, eh? Hopefully he can break the .500 plateau in a couple of years.

Last edited:

Watch out!!!

the greatest coach ever? ask Manginious?? did you think BB was the greatest coach after the Colts game? choking from being up 17-3? what happened?
o' lord oh great 1?

he was good in Cleveland he went to the playoffs, and won a game.
then next year the team moved to baltimore, and the team fell apart, no one could blame him for that. and he was 5-11 in N.E. his first year, it takes time to put a system in place.

By the way What is norv's record again? 59-87 or something close to that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes