PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomlinson: If Pats aint cheatin' they ain't tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem! Merriman = 1 player.

Patriotgate = The whole cheating organization.

Probably had the ref's on the payroll with the fumble errr the new and improved tuck rule.

You mean that tuck rule that got called against us earlier that season?
That new and improved tuck rule?:bricks:
Take a lap.

Your p3n!s envy is scary. :eek: Please calm down, maybe take a cold shower, and take a few deep breathes.

Yeah lets down play the cheaters. Nice! I find hypocrites just pathetic. Ya'll would be screaming bloody murder if this was the other way around.

haha! I love it. Freaking cheaters.

Tomlinson will stop cryin when Brady shakes Rivers hand after the Pats

loose to the Chargers
Brady would have shaken his hand last year, but Rivers was to busy having a temper-tantrum over Hobbs.
I don't expect next Sunday to be any different.

Tomlinson will stop cryin when Brady shakes Rivers hand after the Pats

loose to the Chargers
I want the pats to win so bad, just to see Rivers throw another HISSY FIT.:rocker:

Yeah lets down play the cheaters. Nice! I find hypocrites just pathetic. Ya'll would be screaming bloody murder if this was the other way around.

Lights out! Woohoo, did you like the dance hobbs did? That must have really pissed you off. hehehehe

Shouldn't you be polishing your surf board right about now?

i dont know what you do with surf boards, but i've certainly never polished one. especially at midnight.

unless you're using that as a euphemism. i've done that at midnight before, not that it's any of your business.

i'm still just tickled that you guys are so offended by this.

Thats why you always loose in fantasy football!

Gonzalez didnt he drop the

ball several times against the hardcore Texans>?

Gonzalez is a likely future HOFer and you talk about 1 game? - Your an idiot

Even Joe Montana had games of 3 interceptions or more

Besides if I need a good blocking tight end as well as a catching TE,I go with Gonzalez

When the league looks at that tape, and finds nothing wrong, will you be back here to take back all these accusations.
Naw, probably not. And after last year play-off bust, I'd have to wonder why the Chargers aren't cheating. They clearly are never going to win without some sort of edge.

I think they're both good recieving tight ends, and both have a similar skill set. Both time the ball well in the air, both cause matchup issues, both fight well in traffic, both can jump..again, fairly good skill sets for a recieving tight end. But, I think that for a player to be complete at the position they need to play well in different areas of the game. Would I want to leave Gates alone with a Julian Peterson, AD or a Merriman on a blocking assignment? Hells naw. Would I want them running crack-backs, traps, and playing the h in the run game? Nope. I would much rather have Graham type-player in such a situation. Too much hype is given to players who go highlight reel stuff and not play a complete game. I think San Diego is a fantastic example of this.

Merriman and Phillps, while outstanding pass rushers, are undisciplined in playing the run, and are both severe liabilities in coverage and welker is going to make us giggle working out of the slot over these guys. Gates can catch a ball but couldn't block Troy Brown coming off the edge. Deihl can block the hell out of the zone but struggles in one on one pass block situations. McNeil is a very tallented pass blocker but plays too high to effectively move an upper-echelon defensive lineman. No doubt they are a very fun to watch. They excell physically, but they are very vanilla in what they do. If they excecute, they can be tough to beat. Like any personell-based team, you know what you are getting week in and week out. They're going to line up and play their brand of ball. Like any team that plays like that, an effective gameplan and the use of proper personell will trump the sexiest (no homo) roster.

Last edited:
Couple of points I would like to hit up on:
1. What round was Brady drafted again?:rolleyes:

2. Brady has no class after a loss. I know you think this is a good example because it's probably the only Pats game you watch them lose. You saw him walking from his sideline to toward the field...and then they Panned to Manning and/or Dungy for the rest of the post game show. Brady always gives credit after every loss to the opposing teams. Clearly, you made this up.

3. Brady has no chemistry with his receivers? Did you not see that first game?:eek: 22-28 for 297 yards, 3 TDs and a Rating over 140. Maybe you should be worried about Rivers chemistry.

Like you said, no hard feelings, but buy a clue.

Yeah my point is would Brady have 22-28 297 yards and 3 tds against the Bears?

Yeah you must have a special TV that shows Brady shook hands with the Colts.. after that choke being up 17-3?
Brady didnt shake hands with the Chargers when Brees was the QB and walked up to Brady and tried to shake his hand.. We have that on youtube
Brady turned around and left! remember in 2005 when you lost to the Chargers?

NO, I'd be waiting for evidence, not accusations.
and even if we were trying to steal signals, I'm sure I can think of worse ways to cheat.

Like taking steriods, and acting all surprised about it.
If Meriwoman is gonna pump all that Iron and look like a MAN.
Then he should act like one too.

I would take Gonzalez at KC anytime over Gates

Ok, you're just plain silly now!

If somehow, A. Gates became available, the PATS organization (who would hear it first because of their spies) would spill their chowder chasing him down to play for them! C'mon now....admit it! You took a thug like Moss so anything goes in NE for a win, right?

I want the pats to win so bad, just to see Rivers throw another HISSY FIT.:rocker:

Yeah cant wait to see Merriman Sack Brady.... then Brady will expect

a flag since he is so Hollywood (Brady= Tom Cruise Scientology.....!!!!

Wacko--

and even if we were trying to steal signals, I'm sure I can think of worse ways to cheat.

LOL! Keep it up. Merriman vs the Patriot organization.

Pathetic.

yeah, cause after the 4 game suspension its not like he had 8.5 sacks in 5 games...

Do you think you guys are taking LT's comments a little too seriously?

He was laughing and joking with reporters when he said it.

The one truth you havent owned though, is that NFL SECURITY is investigating the New England Patriots, not other teams in the NFL.

This is not the first time this sort of thing has come up with the Patriot organization.

Please explain.

the Pats are hypocrites. Does Mr.HGH Harrison ring a bell? Clean up your house b4 u diss the Chargers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back