PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Martinez, Brady's Coach/Guru, is concerned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is easier said then done,the Pats should give Brady the week off when its time to play Indy.Hoyer can beat Indy heck Indy wants to lose this game.Brady can get an extra week off and recuperate .

It is easier said than done because rest isn't what this team needs, it's reps under fire and building towards consistent execution and focus and mental toughness.

I don't think resting Brady is really going to save him from much.

Isn't this an injury that's aggravated by repetition? Other than saving him from a potentially big hit to the elbow, resting him will only save him from throwing 30-40 balls.

Imagine how many he throws during the week at practice.

Don't blame the WR's for throws at their feet, over their heads and behind them.
By the way seems a bit weird that a 10 yr vet still finds a need for a guru. :rolleyes:

It is called humility and drive. Perhaps, after many more years of life experience, you will begin to understand.

Don't blame the WR's for throws at their feet, over their heads and behind them.
By the way seems a bit weird that a 10 yr vet still finds a need for a guru. :rolleyes:
Confuscious said it best "you cannot open a book without learning something."

Write that down.

I don't think resting Brady is really going to save him from much.

Isn't this an injury that's aggravated by repetition? Other than saving him from a potentially big hit to the elbow, resting him will only save him from throwing 30-40 balls.

Imagine how many he throws during the week at practice.

TFB has said that on game day he typically throws a total of 500-600 times. He works on routes with his receivers that they;re going for in the games several hours beforehand.

Depending on how much rest he needs he shouldn't practice that week either.

The Colts want to lose, let them rest TFB and get the backups some work so they can be traded for loot in the offseason.

If one can learn from someone else why wouldnt an intelligent person seek that guidance?

Get better Tom, hopefully everyone saw that piece on him yesterday

Absolute foolishness. Do you think that once an athlete has been doing something for long enough that they should jettison their coach? Where does that happen? Not anywhere I can think of and it's usually because it means failure. You never come to a point and say, well, I guess I know it all, to he'll with everyone else. Unless you want to stand still and et everyone run past you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe