PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Jackson thinks pats are faking brady's injury (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tom Jackson thinks pats are faking brady's injury(Merged)

There is no reason.

Do I think it's faked? No. I think it's slightly sprained or whatever. A mild injury.

Do I think they might be playing it up intentionally? Maybe. I think it's awfully funny how nothing else but this boot thing is being talked about. Like Moss's court troubles, say.

Will we ever really know? I don't know. Man, I do hope someone is writing a book about this season. It would be an incredible read.

Do I think it's faked? No. I think it's slightly sprained or whatever. A mild injury.

Do I think they might be playing it up intentionally? Maybe. I think it's awfully funny how nothing else but this boot thing is being talked about. Like Moss's court troubles, say.

Will we ever really know? I don't know. Man, I do hope someone is writing a book about this season. It would be an incredible read.

You are so right. As long as brady's foot is the center of the media maelstrom, other issues like "the perfect season' and the Randy Moss situation have receded. BB knows Brady can take the heat. great insight by you.

ESPN shouldn't accuse any team of cheating by faking an injury unless they have some facts to back that up. Hopefully they will fire this idiot Jackson, as unprofessional and an obvious liability.

Didn't see TJ, but who here doesn't see this as a bit contrived, and WAY overblown by the media? First, if TB WAS injured to a great degree, don't you find it odd that he went out a few hours after he was seen with a "boot" on? In the end, we all know Brady will be present and accounted for on SB Sunday, ready to play.

Tom Jackson is faking at being an unbiased TV commentator.

There is no reason.

First of all there's a certain value to the "huh wha?" reaction in general, the "is he or isn't he" reaction. It's got to be irritating.

Secondly, if the Giants prepare for a less mobile Brady, they may figure throw in a safety or linebacker and blitz for a quarter, and he won't get a pass away, what with your Strahan and your Umenyiora. So yes, it raises questions as to whether to emphasize pass rush further.

I don't think you'll win or lose an argument on the "tangibles" like the above, they're just examples. But I agree there is just a certain value of having a team go "are they screwing with my head or what?"

PFnV

Tom Jackson is faking at being an unbiased TV commentator.

Is there a boot we could put over his head?

Re: Anyone else watching Tom Jackson implode?

d%#*!@t I'm missing everything! LMAO! I can't wait til that re-airs.
your not missing anything .that show has sucked for a long time now .i dont watch it and im glad i dont .

i really dont get it. he says a team which is as buttoned up s the pats sends their QB in a boot to see a supermodel.As if the pats control where brady should go every minute.as always he thinks pats are playing games.
boomer suggested brady had fever last week.

FYI-Leonard Davis(Cowboys' RG) had a VERY mild high ankle sprain(similar to Brady's), and he only was in that protective boot for TWO days, and was fine afterwards.

Yeah-high ankle sprains are the worst, but if it's MILD, it's MILD. Brady wasn't faking it.

Brady's doesn't want to play in the pro-bowl. He's using the ankle injury (real or imagined) as a set up for an excuse for not having to play..although with Moss and Light and Mankins and Koppen and Vrabel and Assante going, you would think he would want to play.

TB is just building up to his off-season Dr. Scholls endorsement and you can bet Preparation H is looking at Jackson.

Why is something so simple turned into a circus???

Brady will play, the injury is minor, and he is a football player.

The nonsense of it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft