PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Jackson is an idiot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he also tried to claim that Colts would've beat us without their injuries

and they very well could have! harrison is one of the best recievers in the game and ugoh is probably one of the top 3 best rookies in the league. why is no one allowed to say a bad word against the patriots? get over it. quit whining.

If the CBS show was just Keyshawn and the Swami, it would watchable.:)

I know this has been said numerous times on here but I just had to say that one more time. Did anyone catch his reason/reaction as to why Pats should beat the Bills? What a little *****! How can one be such a hater?

Belichick really likes Jackson.......

As much as I don't want to listen to Tom Jackson....It's Mark Schlereth who wears the crown as the BIGGEST DUMBASS ON TV.

Tom Jackson is an idiot? Tell us something we don't already know. This guy has ridden (this guy rode?) the coattails of Chris Berman for 20+ years. When he wears a brown suit, he looks like one big pile of...nevermind.

As much as I don't want to listen to Tom Jackson....It's Mark Schlereth who wears the crown as the BIGGEST DUMBASS ON TV.
I agree, Schlereth is an insufferable dolt. You are on a roll today, man. :)

Get over it. Seriously, I love the Patriots as much as anyone on this board, but we have to realize that NOT EVERYONE has to LOVE the Patriots. If you lived outside of New England, you would probably hate them too, be honest with yourself. He is entitled to his opinion. Does he come off like a complete jerk sometimes? Sure. Is he a jerk? More than likely. But he is entitled to his opinion. Just because everyone in the nation isn't salivating over the Patriots doesn't mean there is something wrong with them. Why do you even bother listening to what these "experts" have to say anyway?

I live in Montana... so, people around here have a smorgasboard of fans from plenty of different teams.

But, me and a few others are the smart ones around my area.

Don't watch ESPN's show. I don't. You're better off with CBS, just put the TV on mute when Casserly talks.
that's exactly what i do.i never ever watch the espn pregame or Sunday mourning bull sh-t shows. at noon time the dial goes to cbs .chris berman is the biggest blow hard on tv.

Last edited:
Let me say this clearly - the Patriots players hate Tom Jackson.

Ha HA. I was just going to write that. I remember that quote from him after the Lawyer Milloy cut and Buffalo loss in the opener back then. Someone claimed here that Jackson once called BB many years later, maybe to congratulate him on the 3rd super bowl and BB said "F&CK you" - it this substantiated or documented??

In the old days you had to have knowledge and poise to be an NFL analyst. Now you just need to have the gift of B.S. and an ego large enough to override your stupidity and ignorance.

While I'm typing this Manning comes on for Mastercard about people
who have a gut...Hmmm, and Wade Phillips is coaching this game LOL.
p1_phillips.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick