PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom & Gisele Sell CA Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the moat dried up...shame.

It's good to be king.

Or queen.

Those Beats headphones are ridiculously overrated/overpriced. I guess it's a perfect merge with Apple.

Apple has too much cash and too little leadership w/o Jobs.
(Typed on my MacBook Air)

Those Beats headphones are ridiculously overrated/overpriced. I guess it's a perfect merge with Apple.
I returned them. They're good if you're listening to rap but, when I'm at the gym (primarily the reason I bought them), I like listening to house and EDM ("techno" for you old guys :)) and Beats are terrible for that, IMO. I bought the knock off version that Nick Cannon promotes at Wal-Mart for half the price and are fine for all types of music.

I returned them. They're good if you're listening to rap but, when I'm at the gym (primarily the reason I bought them), I like listening to house and EDM ("techno" for you old guys :)) and Beats are terrible for that, IMO. I bought the knock off version that Nick Cannon promotes at Wal-Mart for half the price and are fine for all types of music.

I prefer Bose when it comes to headphones frankly although there are a lot of different high quality brands for the same price range. Their earbuds are great for working out or if you don't want something that's big. You can get a two set package at Costco for a pretty good price.

I've listened to those Beats noise cancelling headphones and they're nowhere near the quality of Bose's noise cancelling headphones.

The power of marketing is what really hyped those Beats headphones.

I prefer Bose when it comes to headphones frankly although there are a lot of different high quality brands for the same price range. Their earbuds are great for working out or if you don't want something that's big. You can get a two set package at Costco for a pretty good price.

I've listened to those Beats noise cancelling headphones and they're nowhere near the quality of Bose's noise cancelling headphones.

I actually have a lot of Bose audio products in my house. I wanted something similar for the gym but, after I returned the Beats headphones, I soured on the idea of spending around the same coin for something a bit better. I had listened to Nick Cannon's interview on Stern that morning and he was mentioning those headphones so I checked them out and like them.

Man if I knew it was only 40 million I would of put a bid down there giving it away at that price.:p

Apple products have always been overpriced, but never overrated, always excellent quality, and a great user experience.

Apple products have always been overpriced, but never overrated, always excellent quality, and a great user experience.
Aye, but Beats only recently became an Apple product. Like I said, if you exclusively listen to hip hop or rap, they're great. But if you're more of an eclectic music fan, they're really not for you. Try listening to some old school punk rock on those things, for example.

So, instead of CA, the Brady Bunch will be living near the Krafts in Brookline, MA.
Tell me again about Brady leaving the Pats for another them.

It's a start.

The Patriots are worth 1,800 miiilllion dollars.

Off the top of my head, 40 million is 720% of that. ;)

Only another 140 million and Brady is in down-payment territory. :D

And here Id sell a kidney for the 4,000 I need for windows and roof work.. heh.

A $120 pair of Sennheisers crush the crap Beats and compare nicely with Bose. Sennheiser is great for audiophiles or someone looking for top quality for lower price. Of course if you want and money is no option they have $1,500 headphones lol.

Sennheiser headphones are amazing, using a pair with a headphone amp on this PC and the sound quality is second to none.

The next pair I get will either be a pair of Sennheisers newest DJ headphones or some studio monitors because those run through an amp/DAC would blow pretty much anything else away.

As for the house/castle/mansion...under $12m for the land + however much it cost to build on top of that, they've got a profit out of it no doubt so good business.

Last edited:
A $120 pair of Sennheisers crush the crap Beats and compare nicely with Bose. Sennheiser is great for audiophiles or someone looking for top quality for lower price. Of course if you want and money is no option they have $1,500 headphones lol.
No thanks. I work in a relatively rough area in downtown Jacksonville and don't really wish to be found face down and dead with my headphones missing from around my neck and my sneakers missing from my feet. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News