PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady: "This has been such an enjoyable offseason"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooohhhhh, looks there's something to these rumors (j/k lol)

Obnoxious Boston Fan ‏@realOBF 40s40 seconds ago
No Gisele, No Wedding Ring From @Patriots Foundation Gala last night via http://Patriots.Com

CN7E5UgU8AAGxA_.jpg

CN7E5L5UAAA0frv.jpg

^ Yeah, so what? He's not wearing his SB rings either. That doesn't mean that he's no longer a four time Champion.

Real talk, but am I the only guy on the planet who thinks Gisele is really ugly? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Real talk, but am I the only guy on the planet who thinks Gisele is really ugly? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She's not ugly at all...but she's very thin and a little bit too much on the slender side for me

She's not ugly at all...but she's very thin and a little bit much on the slender side for me
Definitely. Ugly is probably a little harsh. I just can't stand the withering model look. Feel like I'm looking at a tree. Point is, it's a big sea with plenty of fish for Tommy boy.

Brady may be emotionally tougher than all of us... but there is a limit to what he can take. He had to play out the Superbowl under a cloud, and now the strain of these endless delays which are occurring a few days before perhaps the toughest game of the year.

If all this doesn't hurt his immediate effectiveness and shorten his career, I will be nothing short of astounded. amen
I'm sure he's unhappy about not being able to focus on football, but this is a guy who has played in 3 of the tightest Super Bowl's in NFL history and is a 3 time MVP. Remember he fell asleep before SB36. And in his personal life he managed to carry on a new relationship while a former girlfriend announced publicly that she was having his baby. This guy has known pressures most of us can never imagine. He can handle it and he will be fine.

Last edited:
Definitely. Ugly is probably a little harsh. I just can't stand the withering model look. Feel like I'm looking at a tree. Point is, it's a big sea with plenty of fish for Tommy boy.

Totally agree with you. Too bad he couldn't find a voluptuous, comely woman with deep pockets :D

But for what it's worth, they'll never have to worry about their kids going poor

She's not ugly at all...but she's very thin and a little bit too much on the slender side for me
I actually think his ex, Bridget Moynihan is prettier. Maybe not as good a body, but facially I think she's prettier.

Yes. Unless you think Gisele is really Rosie ODonnell.

I actually think his ex, Bridget Moynihan is prettier. Maybe not as good a body, but facially I think she's prettier.
She was a fox...sting is.

Gisele has different qualities.

Now find me a photo of Brady ever wearing a wedding ring and maybe I'll think there's something to this.
I do recall seeing him wear one. I do not believe his marriage is in trouble.

Google Tom Brady wedding ring and there are several images with him wearing one and without. The ones without fall in the assumed timeline in which their marriage was alledgidly just fine.

I do recall seeing him wear one. I do not believe his marriage is in trouble.

Google Tom Brady wedding ring and there are several images with him wearing one and without. The ones without fall in the assumed timeline in which their marriage was alledgidly just fine.
He should be wearing his SB rings as a big FU to the NFL.

Now find me a photo of Brady ever wearing a wedding ring and maybe I'll think there's something to this.
Here wears it. Here's a pic from Aug 31. Tom-Brady-Roger-Goodell-ordered-back-to-court-Aug-31.jpg
God I would hate to live a life where people thought I was sending a message based on what jewelry I happened to wear.

Here wears it. Here's a pic from Aug 31. View attachment 10247
God I would hate to live a life where people thought I was sending a message based on what jewelry I happened to wear.
She was with him then too.

This weekend I'll put my ring on when I put down the Scotts Fall weed n feed just to keep up appearances

When I was married, I used to take mine off to wash my hands after taking a Mort.

yes, but doesn't matter if she was rosie odonnell or whoopie goldberg. 400 mil is 400 mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST