PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Retires (Update: Shouts out to Pats players, coaches on social media)

Best player I've seen in any sport, better than Messi, Maradona, Gretzky, and maybe comparable or even to Michael Jordan.

There are really just 2 guys out there.

Brady and Jordan.

As I said, Brady's just trying to figure out the best path to get the **** out of Tampa.

Had it not been for Todd Bowles' lunatic playcalling, they would've taken a shellshocked Rams squad to OT at home, and then faced the 49ers tomorrow. If he leaves Tampa Bay, it's because he's retiring from football to focus on his next chapter.

The kiss of death for the modern NFL franchise. :evil:
Trask is not without skills. Big, tall, good arm, threw accurately in college.

If he has been paying attention and learning under Tom there's a chance.

Last edited:
Tom Brady is now one upping Aaron Rodgers who was planning to get everyone to speculate about him. This is S tier psychological warfare
It's not even clear that Brady started this. . . .

Had it not been for Todd Bowles' lunatic playcalling, they would've taken a shellshocked Rams squad to OT at home, and then faced the 49ers tomorrow. If he leaves Tampa Bay, it's because he's retiring from football to focus on his next chapter.

Except the fact that that team is toxic and the players are openly *****ing about each other and walking literally out of games.

Bucs had no business winning that game, they weren't even on the same level. Rams destroyed them.

Definitely straggling :)

And how often does Bill do that?
About as often as he trades down.

Even in the first, he'll trade up if he thinks the price for trading up is justified by the player's talent.

Heck, he said they looked into trading up from 15 this year (but didn't b/c the costs were out of whack).

Even in the first, he'll trade up if he thinks the price for trading up is justified by the player's talent.

Heck, he said they looked into trading up from 15 this year (but didn't b/c the costs were out of whack).

If Brady played in 2020, and assuming the Pats would get the 25th pick overall, it would have been a lot to trade up into the top 15 to take Mac...

T (20) A (1) M (13) P (16) A (1) B (2) A (1) Y (25) = 79 ... 79 is the 22nd prime number, Brady - 22 seasons

.. what was yesterdays big news .. the Fern Hollow Bridge collapse in Pittsburgh .. January 28, 1/28

B (2) R (18) I (9) D (4) G (7) E (5) C (3) O (15) L (12) L (12) A (1) P (16) S (19) E (5) = 128

F (6) E (5) R (18) N (14) H (8) O (15) L (12) L (12) O (15) W (23) = 128

As of yesterday Biden has been president 12 mo. 8 days like 128, too. Just what a coincidence. Biden scheduled to talk infrastructure in Pittsburgh and you've got a bridge collapse, two actually.

While stuff like this goes on you've got grown ups caring about what fraud Brady does by the numbers. Remember, the Patriots started winning simultaneously with the PATRIOT ACT. Lots of truth here, hopefully this post is kept up.

EDIT: Don't forget Bills put up 47 points in their 47th all-time win vs. NE

It was also said they were ready to take the best player available and Davis Mills in the second round... either way they would have ended up with a good rookie QB prospect and probably Barmore. I'm glad it was Mac and Barmore though... Mac's upside is really high.

Except the fact that that team is toxic and the players are openly *****ing about each other and walking literally out of games.

Bucs had no business winning that game, they weren't even on the same level. Rams destroyed them.

Is this because AB melted down at the end of the regular season? The Bucs lost arguably the best OT in the NFL vs the Eagles, and his backup OT was playing hurt. The fact they even clawed their way back speaks more to the Rams melting down than it does the Bucs falling apart.

Come on man. Stay in your lane. :rofl:

I cant believe im stuck at a skate rink full of screaming 7 year olds when this news had to break. I need space !!!

Is this because AB melted down at the end of the regular season? The Bucs lost arguably the best OT in the NFL vs the Eagles, and his backup OT was playing hurt. The fact they even clawed their way back speaks more to the Rams melting down than it does the Bucs falling apart.

Come on man. Stay in your lane. :rofl:
Yeah... I don't know how anyone can say "the Ram's destroyed them" when it came down to the final minute.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back