PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
but if you send it via usps, the insurance ends when the product ends up in the canadian Post office hands
It's been awhile since I've been to the Pro Shop, but I've had several visits that were certainly not characterized by overly-friendy or helpful personnel. I remember thinking to myself that I doubted the Krafts would have been pleased to see customers treated in that manner.
Like the problems with stadium security, it's clear to me that the Krafts just...can't...be...bothered

They call the shots. They could hire friendly, helpful people if they wanted to.

This

The Pats pro shop did their part, the USPS did their part, the Canadian Post somehow screwed up (or your neighbor will have a nice new Brady Jersey-if you see that, kick his ass)

File a complaint with the Canadian post, notify the pats proshop (to protect yourself) and of course your credit card company,

and when it is resolved, notify you card compay
It would be nice if you had better neighbors, or a non-thief for a deliveryman.

Hello my fellow Patriots Fans!

I have been a New England Patriot fan since 1984 and decided to purchase a Tom Brady Nike Elite Jersey online through the Patriots Pro Shop using the link above. I live in Halifax, NS, Canada and made my order on 27 September. It was shipped and delivered thru Canada Post but I have not received it. I contacted Canada Post and they informed me that I had to go through the original sender, so I contacted the Pro Shop thru email and phone and they said they would not help me. The Pro Shop said that it had been scanned in Canada so to contact them. Neither of them will help me locate my Jersey!!!

I am extremely disappointed with how things went today and don't know what else to do.

Have any of you experienced such service thru the Pro Shop?

Thank you!
If it's a "throwback"::eek:
If not::rolleyes:

Work with your credit card itt is your only solution. YOU NEVER GOT IT Let someone prove you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes