PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patsno1fan

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello my fellow Patriots Fans!

I have been a New England Patriot fan since 1984 and decided to purchase a Tom Brady Nike Elite Jersey online through the Patriots Pro Shop using the link above. I live in Halifax, NS, Canada and made my order on 27 September. It was shipped and delivered thru Canada Post but I have not received it. I contacted Canada Post and they informed me that I had to go through the original sender, so I contacted the Pro Shop thru email and phone and they said they would not help me. The Pro Shop said that it had been scanned in Canada so to contact them. Neither of them will help me locate my Jersey!!!

I am extremely disappointed with how things went today and don't know what else to do.

Have any of you experienced such service thru the Pro Shop?

Thank you!

Customs?

Supposedly it was in the hands of Canada Post! They did track it as being delivered to my apartment building, so the delivery person must have screwed up and put the jersey in the lock box they use for parcels and put the key in someone else's box or forgot to put the key in my box. I'm more upset now then whey the Patriots lost to the NYF Giants in the Super Bowls.

I was thinking of sending a letter to Mr Kraft! I'm going to sleep on that one!

Supposedly it was in the hands of Canada Post! They did track it as being delivered to my apartment building, so the delivery person must have screwed up and put the jersey in the lock box they use for parcels and put the key in someone else's box or forgot to put the key in my box. I'm more upset now then whey the Patriots lost to the NYF Giants in the Super Bowls.

I'm sorry you haven't received your Jersey but ??? You can always get a replacement Jersey and get your credit card company to void the charge.

Can your superintendent get access to the lock box? You can also call Canada Post and file a missing package claim.

Can your superintendent get access to the lock box? You can also call Canada Post and file a missing package claim.
This

The Pats pro shop did their part, the USPS did their part, the Canadian Post somehow screwed up (or your neighbor will have a nice new Brady Jersey-if you see that, kick his ass)

File a complaint with the Canadian post, notify the pats proshop (to protect yourself) and of course your credit card company,

and when it is resolved, notify you card compay

Apparently this is a crisis.

Can we move this to the crisis forum?

Same thing happened to me when I bought a SB shirt and hat last year...except not Canada post, but the APO crap.

Also, Canada Post sucks getting packages from the US. Sometimes it would take 2-3 weeks longer than anticipated to get things in the mail. I lived in New Brunswick.

Same thing happened to me when I bought a SB shirt and hat last year...except not Canada post, but the APO crap.

Also, Canada Post sucks getting packages from the US. Sometimes it would take 2-3 weeks longer than anticipated to get things in the mail. I lived in New Brunswick.

things get caught up in customs but i think he said it was delivered by the Candian Posts, perhaps they can trace it with the delivery person

This

The Pats pro shop did their part, the USPS did their part, the Canadian Post somehow screwed up (or your neighbor will have a nice new Brady Jersey-if you see that, kick his ass)

File a complaint with the Canadian post, notify the pats proshop (to protect yourself) and of course your credit card company,

and when it is resolved, notify you card compay

It should be the Patriots responsibility.

As someone who ships and receives items overseas, it is always the sender's responsibility to insure the product gets there. This is why the sender buys insurance.

You should have bought it from China. :) Much cheaper and the NFL doesn't get any of your money.

It's what I am doing this year.It's my protest to the NFL over their treatment of the Patriots.

It should be the Patriots responsibility.

As someone who ships and receives items overseas, it is always the sender's responsibility to insure the product gets there. This is why the sender buys insurance.

but if you send it via usps, the insurance ends when the product ends up in the canadian Post office hands

I live in NB and I haven't ordered from the Pro Shop in years. They used to ship via UPS to Canada and I'd always get nailed with a large customs tax. My last purchase was the blue reebok BB hoodie and I got a $40 customs tax.

Hello my fellow Patriots Fans!

I have been a New England Patriot fan since 1984 and decided to purchase a Tom Brady Nike Elite Jersey online through the Patriots Pro Shop using the link above. I live in Halifax, NS, Canada and made my order on 27 September. It was shipped and delivered thru Canada Post but I have not received it. I contacted Canada Post and they informed me that I had to go through the original sender, so I contacted the Pro Shop thru email and phone and they said they would not help me. The Pro Shop said that it had been scanned in Canada so to contact them. Neither of them will help me locate my Jersey!!!

I am extremely disappointed with how things went today and don't know what else to do.

Have any of you experienced such service thru the Pro Shop?

Thank you!
It's been awhile since I've been to the Pro Shop, but I've had several visits that were certainly not characterized by overly-friendy or helpful personnel. I remember thinking to myself that I doubted the Krafts would have been pleased to see customers treated in that manner.

It's been awhile since I've been to the Pro Shop, but I've had several visits that were certainly not characterized by overly-friendy or helpful personnel. I remember thinking to myself that I doubted the Krafts would have been pleased to see customers treated in that manner.
ive been there plenty of times, and always at least once during the xmas rush but never had a "bad" experience,
Plenty of non-personable times, where i felt i was dealing with a machine, Hell, the self checkouts and atm machines have more of a personality at times.....

but if you send it via usps, the insurance ends when the product ends up in the canadian Post office hands

You insure against loss, because if it is ever lost, and you are not insured, you eat it. I've sent very expensive guitars overseas, and sometimes had to use a country's post. You can insure it all the way, depending on the country. But at the end of the day, it is on me to make sure it gets there. I'm surprised that there is no signature policy for shipping overseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back