PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady is going to Hell

hell-michigan.jpg

The pastor would have been better off listing all the in-it-only for-the-money televangelists, as well as preachers of various denominations who have had sex with minors rather than any of the athletes on his list that he protests peple idolize. Perhaps he didn't because deep down those in that group he did not mention are the ones who he idolizes.

I was wondering how long it would take to hear from the left-wing loons on this thread.
No offense to your belief system, but I'm not a left winger and I have to agree the the other poster that this is a bit out there as reasons why athletes are going to hell:

Torrie Wilson (wrestler):"Committed an abomination by kissing a female wrester "Sable" on the lips."

Joakim Noah: "Has long hair, which is disobedient to the Word of God."

Matt Leinart: "He is teaching teenagers not to save themselves for their spouse, but to live it up because you only live life once. Is Matt your idol?"

Adam Archuleta: "Engaged to a Playboy Playmate Jennifer Walcott. They have one son. This is called fornication, and we all know what their son is called, the same thing the Bible calls him."

Adam Archuleta: "Engaged to a Playboy Playmate Jennifer Walcott. They have one son. This is called fornication, "

Roger Goodell with all these fines ... that is fornication ...of the back door variety.

Well,

Being a Pagan, I don't have to worry about that silly Hell business. When I die, my shade goes to the same place as every one else and waits for it's turn to be reborn. The ultimate recycling system, eh? :D

my shade is cracked and has holes in it...the sun shines in and wakes me up every morning...WTF!!!!!!

Last edited:
This pastor may be a certified nutjob. Apparently he's also planning a book burning on halloween. Not just those books in the local library that contain some naughty words that might corrupt our youth. No, this guy wants to burn bibles, because anything other than the King James version is an abomination. I wouldn't be shocked if after this publicity the guy gets his congregation to follow him out of town and he pulls a Jim Jones.

North Carolina pastor burning versions of the Bible he doesn't agree with - WTKR

I kinda hope that there is a god, so I can tell him to F himself - the sick, twisted sumbych -for allowing the Mannings & Worthlessbooger to win the last 4 SBs.

I also wouldn't worry what one man in NC says. Besides, Jeremiah Wright has said much, much, much worse, while certain members of his "congregation" say nothing at all.

I think these Christians might be right. He must have made a deal with the devil or something. I mean best QB on the planet and Gisele, thats just too much. :D

No offense to your belief system, but I'm not a left winger and I have to agree the the other poster that this is a bit out there as reasons why athletes are going to hell:

Torrie Wilson (wrestler):"Committed an abomination by kissing a female wrester "Sable" on the lips."

Joakim Noah: "Has long hair, which is disobedient to the Word of God."

Matt Leinart: "He is teaching teenagers not to save themselves for their spouse, but to live it up because you only live life once. Is Matt your idol?"

Adam Archuleta: "Engaged to a Playboy Playmate Jennifer Walcott. They have one son. This is called fornication, and we all know what their son is called, the same thing the Bible calls him."

attesting it to evangelicals,christians,jews or wahabbisis, that's what's wrong with this...for example most of the nut-jobs ; mindlessly follow allah.............lets do a thread about that.

LOL the Christians are haters too. I would would tell them that I don't know about hell but Brady will be going to the hall when his football career dies.

This:

my shade is cracked and has holes in it...the sun shines in and wakes me up every morning...WTF!!!!!!

In response to this:

Well,

Being a Pagan, I don't have to worry about that silly Hell business. When I die, my shade goes to the same place as every one else and waits for it's turn to be reborn. The ultimate recycling system, eh? :D

made me :rofl:

attesting it to evangelicals,christians,jews or wahabbisis, that's what's wrong with this...for example most of the nut-jobs ; mindlessly follow allah.............lets do a thread about that.
You'll have to give me the post # where someone attested it to "evangelicals,christians,jews or wahabbisis"

If you want to broaden the dialog and make a one-size-fits-all thread, and attack all loonies and nut-jobs, go ahead and do it, but that ain't what this is about. This is a church's website list of athletes who and going to hell and why. Let's limit it to that and leave Allah out of it, okay? No one mentioned Him.

And why are people loonies for mocking this list and the rationales of the list? For crying out loud, a church says Joaquim Noah is going to hell because he wears his hair long, and when people think that weird you call them right-wing loonies? The loonies here are the ones who think God is so petty he decides on heaven and hell based on hair length. "Let's see ... here's your file ... you devoted your life to feeding the poor...oops, long hair - straight to hell with you. Next! Okay, you scammed widows out of their pensions, sold drugs to children ... ah, wait ... crew cut - up to heaven with you."

You don't think that is odd?

And why is long hair an abomination against God, anyway? My church portrays Jesus with long hair and a beard. In fact, I've never seen an image of Jesus with a buzz cut.

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back