PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady is going to Hell

I was wondering how long it would take to hear from the left-wing loons on this thread.

Yeah, you're right. These people are completely sane. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
If you think that cr@p is bad, you ought to hear what they say about us Freemasons... :rolleyes:

If you think that cr@p is bad, you ought to hear what they say about us Freemasons... :rolleyes:

I grew up in a southern baptist church (before I figured out it all was a bunch of hooey) and i vividly remember a sermon about "cults" and the freemasons was an example the pastor gave.

Course evangelicals (the overwhelming, dominant brand down here) call Mormons and Catholics cultists so the freemasons are doubly scary. A kid I grew up with couldn't watch those Peanuts cartoons on TV because once Woodstock got levitated and that was a form of evil "magic". I've seen it all.

What do they say ... "Oh go fly a kite"? ;)

I think its more sad that people still believe in "hell"

Last edited:
Yeah...it's called Oakland!!
Didn't you see that sinister looking dead guy with the black and silver jacket on?

Hey Muzz, are you a drummer?

hell_frozen_lordi.jpg

Best comment on that article:

"Meanwhile, Maroney is going to hell..

no.. heaven..

no.. hell

...heaven

..hell

no...

-3 yard loss."
:rofl:10 characters

when they said hell i thought it meant he was going to play for the jets

rofl, Joakim Noah's going to hell for having long hair.

Seriously, if any of their fairytale actually exists, then I'd rather go to hell than the heaven that they've invented. Seems like that's where anyone worth talking to would end up- I'll be doing shots of whiskey with George Carlin and Hunter S. Thompson while they go knit and play the harp and find new reasons to hate each other or whatever.

Last edited:
I've actually been to Hell. Its a suburb of Trondheim Norway, where the airport is located. I had a great meal there and met a nice stewardess at the bar. I quite liked Hell! Miond you I did get to fly out the next morning.

If he ends up going to Hell, the only thing I ask is that he takes Tennessee there first... this weekend.

Hell is the impossibility of reason...or commonly referred to as Ray Lewis

Is this a joke? Joakim Noah is going to hell because he has long hair? WTFFFF

I thank Psuedo-God everyday I am an Agnostic!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back