PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To Chargers fans who went to Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talked to a group at the tailgate. You had to respect their dedication, considering how much it probably cost to get up here.

There were four charger fans sitting near me. They were treated very respectfully. They had a great time. The woman even said she loved the stadium and could not believe how well she was treated by Patriots fans.

I'm glad they were treated well and their experience was fun. good for them and the fans around them! Thanks for sharing this!

Talked to a group at the tailgate. You had to respect their dedication, considering how much it probably cost to get up here.

I feel the same way. I saw two Chargers fans on the way out of the stadium that had stayed to watch the trophy presentation. I told them that even though they lost, they are TRUE FANS and no one can ever question their commitment to their team. They appreciated hearing that from a Patriots fan despite the loss.

I was glad to hear there were no repeat incidents from last week's Jags game in the parking lot after the game. I would hate Patriots fans to gain a reputation for being a bunch of a-holes.

I was thinking tonight how much it must have sucked to spend all that money, fly 3000 miles, go from the world's best weather to the bitter cold of New England and freeze your ass off only to watch your team lose. That must be a long flight home.

I was thinking tonight how much it must have sucked to spend all that money, fly 3000 miles, go from the world's best weather to the bitter cold of New England and freeze your ass off only to watch your team lose. That must be a long flight home.
I didn't go and I'm sure it did suck, but would've still been worth it......if your a fan, that is, and not just looking to spend money to be able to tell your friends you went to Foxboro for the game

Last edited:
I didn't go and I'm sure it did suck, but would've still been worth it......if your a fan, that is, and not just looking to spend money to be able to tell your friends you went to Foxboro for the game

I saw some SD fans at the Providence airport 530 Monday morning and they looked like someone had kicked their dog. I'll give it to them though, thats about as far as you can travel to go to game, especially one with brutal weather.

I saw some SD fans at the Providence airport 530 Monday morning and they looked like someone had kicked their dog. I'll give it to them though, thats about as far as you can travel to go to game, especially one with brutal weather.

Here to the pro bowl would be a long one also, but hey, atleast you get lai'd when you land :D

I thought there were more Chargers fans at the AFC championship game than there were Jaguar fans at the divisional playoff game. I didn't see any Jaguar fans in my section, but there were a few very scattered Charger fans.

There were probably more SD fans at the AFCC game than there were Jags fans at a Jags home game. ;)

I did see a dozen or so in the direct vicinity of 137. I think a noticible difference was that they weren't outwardly a--holes and as a result didn't receive the treatment that a--hole opposing fans tend to receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes