PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF: Buffalo @ Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
bills oline has become unravelled.. orton pick could be coming.

Time for some Orton magic! LMAO

The momentum is completely with Miami. Miami is winning the battles in the trenches and it feels as if the Bills are withering.
The Bills have to go down a score a FG on this drive to settle the momentum down to some degree. A TD drive would completely kill Miami's momentum advantage, however, I don't see that spark in Buff right now that will produce a TD drive.

Miami has done a nice job of overcoming two turnovers.

Buffalo's inability to run the ball and red zone ineffectiveness is killing them. That missed field goal didn't help either - nor did the phantom PI call.

Orton had a shot.

Their defenses are good. Given that, it's another strong outing for tannehill.

This will increase the calls of Tannehill for MVP. LOL

Orton has lost whatever modest level of mojo he had going in the first half. Unfortunately Orton getting hot is the only hope we have Buff can pull this out (a likelihood quickly fading).
((as we all know a Buff win paints a significantly nicer picture for the Patriots march to the division))

Who gave Tannehill permission to slide? That's reserved for good quarterbacks.

Another garbage call.

He better have said something distinctly un-right. That flag couldn't have been for that inadvertent bump to the official.

Orton has lost whatever modest level of mojo he had going in the first half. Unfortunately Orton getting hot is the only hope we have Buff can pull this out (a likelihood quickly fading).
((as we all know a Buff win paints a significantly nicer picture for the Patriots march to the division))

Interestingly enough, playoffstatus.com suggests that this game makes almost no difference one way or the other, and, in fact, it is slightly better for the Patriots if the Dolphins win.

holy ****, if that penalty was for brushing past the ref, then the ravens player from a couple of years ago should be black listed from the nfl.

Tannehill 26 of 33 for 240. Very accurate and impressive.

Interestingly enough, playoffstatus.com suggests that this game makes almost no difference one way or the other, and, in fact, it is slightly better for the Patriots if the Dolphins win.

Could be. My quick check says a Buff win all but means the Patriots only need to win their last 3 games against Buff, Mia, Jets to win the division -- provided Buff loses one more game (they have games in Denver as well as vs GB and KC). Seemed to me the better scenario over a Mia victory

Could be. My quick check says a Buff win all but means the Patriots only need to win their last 3 games against Buff, Mia, Jets to win the division -- provided Buff loses one more game (they have games in Denver as well as vs GB and KC). Seemed to me the better scenario over a Mia victory

I was a bit surprised, too. But it seems that they expect it's more likely that the Pats will win out on the first criterion (better record).

Winning the division a roo might not be enough. They might need home field advantage.

Don't take a timeout, Buff, to figure out what you're gonna do... nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes