PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TMZ: Brady sighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't these paparazi people got better things to do... like do another "expose" on Britney Spears or something?

Man, the money Giselle is worth you'd think she could get a gated place and keep the paps from her front door.

Have you been to New York?

The only people that can afford that type of place in the City is like, Billionaires.

Have you been to New York?

The only people that can afford that type of place in the City is like, Billionaires.

Not even they are likely to live that way...any buildings that meet the description are typically either foreign embassies or museums.

That's the best thing about New York, in fact -- everybody lives together, instead of the wealthy shutting themselves away behind tall gates where they can't see their neighbors.

Last edited:
Not even they are likely to live that way...any buildings that meet the description are typically either foreign embassies or museums.

That's the best thing about New York, in fact -- everybody lives together, instead of the wealthy shutting themselves away behind tall gates where they can't see their neighbors.

Right, Gisele's Brownstone is HUGE $$'s!!!!!!!!!!

Brady has a place there as well, but it's an "apartment" and not a Brownstone.

Last edited:
Gisele Bundchen used to live in a gated community. She and Brady have been filmed and photographed living together in this place together for over a year. The neighborhood is known for a celebrity and paparazzi presence. They knew what they were doing, knew what it would be like when they moved there. Brady's apartment is in a tower complex. Gated. Security at entrances. Absolutely no paparazzi allowed, that's why other celebrities live there, or at least the ones that actually do value their own privacy. I'm far from a yankee fan, but even I acknowledge that Derek Jeter is the face of one of the most valuable sports franchises in this country. His dating "resume" more than "rivals" Brady's. His personal life has more intrinsic media value in a losing Yankee's season than Brady's does in a SB year. Yet, he has a fraction of tabloid coverage, partially due to the fact that he does prioritize his privacy (lives in Trump tower, I've never seen a photo of him coming out of a girlfriend's place or out of his own place for that matter, yet he lives in NYC almost full time). A lot of that has to do with decisions Brady makes about his personal life, obviously Jeter wasn't dating a supermodel while he had an actress pregnant. Especially this kind of supermodel. Gisele Bundchen has always been known for more risque photos and who she is dating than her actual career. You don't become the highest paid lingerie model in history without making a few personal life sacrifices. Same goes with Brady. No way he gets the stetson endorsement without the tabloid notoriety. Brady may play the game of saying he doesn't want the tabloid coverage, but face it, it pays off for him.

By the way, for the person who talked about the TMZ video of Brady with and then later without the boot at the superbowl: Brady was walking out of Butter, a nighclub in NY. Butter is the type of club where it is known that paparazzi are on standby at the exit. No celebrities slip in and out unnoticed. Security is hired at Butter solely to give the camaramen some organization. It's the type of place that celebrities use to be seen and photographed. There should be no pretenses with Brady about this. The idea that poor Tommy would really get rid of the tabloid presence in his life, if he could just choose to do so, is just ridiculous. Do you actually think he'd get paid to do covers of the metrosexual self-help mags (think GQ, details, Vman) without the tabloid interest? Whatever raises his Q rating ...

Nice to see him off the crutches, but yeah, that limp looks painful

Last edited:
Gisele Bundchen used to live in a gated community. She and Brady have been filmed and photographed living together in this place together for over a year. The neighborhood is known for a celebrity and paparazzi presence. They knew what they were doing, knew what it would be like when they moved there. Brady's apartment is in a tower complex. Gated. Security at entrances. Absolutely no paparazzi allowed, that's why other celebrities live there, or at least the ones that actually do value their own privacy. I'm far from a yankee fan, but even I acknowledge that Derek Jeter is the face of one of the most valuable sports franchises in this country. His dating "resume" more than "rivals" Brady's. His personal life has more intrinsic media value in a losing Yankee's season than Brady's does in a SB year. Yet, he has a fraction of tabloid coverage, partially due to the fact that he does prioritize his privacy (lives in Trump tower, I've never seen a photo of him coming out of a girlfriend's place or out of his own place for that matter, yet he lives in NYC almost full time). A lot of that has to do with decisions Brady makes about his personal life, obviously Jeter wasn't dating a supermodel while he had an actress pregnant. Especially this kind of supermodel. Gisele Bundchen has always been known for more risque photos and who she is dating than her actual career. You don't become the highest paid lingerie model in history without making a few personal life sacrifices. Same goes with Brady. No way he gets the stetson endorsement without the tabloid notoriety. Brady may play the game of saying he doesn't want the tabloid coverage, but face it, it pays off for him.

I think you are making some assumptions, in both of your posts, that unless you know Tom, you should really not be making.

But that's the great thing about these forums. Everyone's got their own point of view, and your's (with the exception of the Real Estate info) is wrong.

This is my favorite: "No way he gets the stetson endorsement without the tabloid notoriety" - Really? Wow, who was their last endorser? Right. Perhaps he got because he fit's the brands demographic and he's possibly the greatest QB in the Super Bowl era......na, that can't be it - It's GOT to be the fact he's walking out of Butter with Giselle. Dude - That's just stupid.

It's Stetson -How many Stetson wearing guys watch TMZ or check the tabloids? How many Stetson wearing guys watch the NFL? and know who Tom Brady is?

Goodness, this crap drives me nuts.

Fail.........

No way he gets the stetson endorsement without the tabloid notoriety.

Ah, thanks for clearing up a mystery! Peyton Manning's personal life is never in the tabloids, so THAT explains why he never gets any endorsement deals!

:rolleyes:

This guy is one of the few people on this forum with fewer posts than me, so who knows if what he's saying is true, but I found this post very informative... I won't speculate as to Brady and Gisele's paparazzi intentions, but these are some of the highest profile people in the world... and I believe they know what they are doing. They may not want to answer questions, but they know the 'razzi will be there, and they accept it as a part of their lives.

This guy is one of the few people on this forum with fewer posts than me, so who knows if what he's saying is true, but I found this post very informative... I won't speculate as to Brady and Gisele's paparazzi intentions, but these are some of the highest profile people in the world... and I believe they know what they are doing. They may not want to answer questions, but they know the 'razzi will be there, and they accept it as a part of their lives.

I strongly disagreed with the premise of his post, which suggested that failing to lock yourself up in a guarded tower 24 hours a day= attention whoring, and that it's being done in a calculated way to make money.

Just look at this circumstance that triggered this: Brady merely walking from a car into is own home became headline news, because he keeps himself so much out of the limelight.

He made it clear that the reason he moved to New York was to try to have a more normal life. Now we're told that merely living in a brownstone on a quiet street and occasionally going out to dinner makes you another Lindsay Lohan? Come on.

This is the problem with what that other poster wrote - you think that his post was informative. When, in reality it was a weak argument aimed at trashing Tom. I suggest you look at his other posts, he (or she) always posts about Tom and these TMZ type of threads and is never complimentary.

Check this little nutty succession of posts:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/81980-farinella-worst-reporter-ne.html

He's a hater, a real bona fied hater. The problem with him is that he hates Tommy becasue he's Famous - not becasue he's a great Football Player, which is what you will find 99 times out of 100 when you debate Tom with people outside the Patriot fan base.

Rule of thumb: when one poster with no posts quotes another with no posts, chances are it is a ****storm...ignore or not at your peril...

Fock that, be like a rockstar, live like a rockstar, deal like a rockstar.
Tom could have taken his college education and got some other, fairly successful, low key job, but no hee chose pro football, and his dreams came true, and with that came fame, and paparazzi, I dont feel bad for Tom at all, I mean hes banging hollywood actress' and super models, hes a multi millionaire, hes got the looks, the moves.... a son, hes got it all, and he has a boo boo that should have been operated on already, and he seems to be walking around on it just fine, He dosnt need crutches, or a wheel chair, and the considering money hes making, I say suit him back up.

I for one was HAPPY to see that video, and asking the question about his kid is a legitimate question, tell his baby mama to stop whoring the kid to the media if you dont want questions asked, and for what its worth heres something to think about: Human nature, everyone wants to know about what Tom refuses to talk about. I say show them home movies and slide shows, watch how bored the public gets with that, ever been over someones house and all they do is talk about their kids and show you pictures? Reverse the curse Tom, reverse the curse

Tom? Buddy? Bet Tom would love to nail that prick.

Rule of thumb: when one poster with no posts quotes another with no posts, chances are it is a ****storm...ignore or not at your peril...

Well, that's hardly fair. Surely, there are some newb posters who are much more intelligent and informative than some long-visiting members on this forum. Don't judge on post count. We all have to start somewhere, don't we?

That said, that guy gave some very straightforward information regarding Brady and Gisele's private life that most Patsfans were not aware of. It's not particularly relevant, but in the context of this thread, it serves as a direct thrust against everyone who responded questioning the quality of the area where they live or how Brady could deal with this stuff. The bottom line is that it's EXPECTED, from both of them, and they are in complete control and know what they are doing.

Last edited:
hey it could be worse, he could be seen on tape going into his home with some fat ugly girl. if i was banging a chick like that it would not bother me if everyone knew it

Well, that's hardly fair. Surely, there are some newb posters who are much more intelligent and informative than some long-visiting members on this forum. Don't judge on post count. We all have to start somewhere, don't we?

That said, that guy gave some very straightforward information regarding Brady and Gisele's private life that most Patsfans were not aware of. It's not particularly relevant, but in the context of this thread, it serves as a direct thrust against everyone who responded questioning the quality of the area where they live or how Brady could deal with this stuff. The bottom line is that it's EXPECTED, from both of them, and they are in complete control and know what they are doing.

These are the times I wish I was a moderator. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe